Game of Thrones [TV, not the book, no spoilers!] (24 Viewers)

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
:howler:

If so then PM sent.

Excellent observation actually, however:

Second Life

It is incredibly traumatic for a warg if the animal whose mind they have entered dies while they are controlling it, but the warg will survive this. If a warg's own body is killed while entering the mind of an animal, however, the warg's human consciousness can live on inside of the animal. When Jon Snow killed the wildling Orell by running him through with his sword Longclaw, with his dying breath Orell managed to warg his mind into his eagle. While Orell's human body died, his consciousness survived in the eagle, and proceeded to claw at Jon's face with his new body's talons until Jon was able to fend him off.

Btw who is Varamyr? I was only able to find him referred to in the books.
Yeah I only know the asoiaf wiki entry on him, don't think he's too important :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
So how demanding is it? Im betting its a great experience though.
Its brutal. The weather here is terrible so when in costume its freezing wet and muddy. Some shoots we are on set for 20 hours everyday for two weeks. Any chance you get you try and sleep luckily the last scene i was doing was a battle and we had camp fires to sit around when the cameras werent rolling. I found some nice places to hide and sleep. Was also good getting to know the actors from spending so much time with them. The actir who plays Jamie Lannister was the nicest and most down to earth funny guy out of them all. Kit Harrington is an asshole.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Sounds awesome and pretty horrible at the same time tbh
It was amazing so surreal. Sitting round a camp fire with Jamie Lannister and Bronn in full costume at the scene of a battle in front of a huge castle ( a seige is taking place)

Lol I love that Jon snow is an asshole
All the crew and actors go out in belfast to party at the end of every shoot. he is a terrible drunk one night he was acting like a dickhead throwing chairs anout and shouting shit at staff got himself barred from a few places.

what's the difference between feautured extra and normal extra?
Featured is when your face is clearly shown and your used more than once for continuity.

- - - Updated - - -

Incase anyone missed it. This is me on set.

Basel93

Dec 24, 2014
If you have been near Jon Snow you must have been around....the red lady :klin:
Which one though?

A :fap:
Game-of-Thrones-Season-4-Episode-7-Melisandre.jpg

or

B :fap:

---

Seems very demanding @Stevie , any stories you can share with us? :D

- - - Updated - - -

It was amazing so surreal. Sitting round a camp fire with Jamie Lannoster and Bron in full costome at the scen of a battle in front of a huge castle ( a seige is taking place)

All the crew and actors go out in belfast to party at the end of every shoot. he is a terrible drunk one night he was acting like a dickhead throwing chairs anout and shouting shit at staff got himself barred from a few places.

Featured is when your face is clearly shown and your used more than once for continuity.

- - - Updated - - -

That's wicked man :D

So he can't handle liquor or women, damn Snow.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
There is a huge battle this season. The episode in which it takes place is the most expensive tv episode ever made. It is going to be fucking epic.

I sent a Pm to Kyle the other day about a scene that has been filmed but it is a huuuuuge spoiler i think it would be better not to know. Im annoyed that its been ruined on me. Every big GOT shocking moment has been spoiled for me so far except for the mountain and the viper.

Basel93

Dec 24, 2014
There is a huge battle this season. The episode in which it takes place is the most expensive tv episode ever made. It is going to be fucking epic.
Can't f'n wait man :D.
We did see a bit of it in the trailer, or at least what i believe is going to be the Snow war

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
It was amazing so surreal. Sitting round a camp fire with Jamie Lannister and Bronn in full costume at the scene of a battle in front of a huge castle ( a seige is taking place)

- - - Updated - - -

That flag looks like a Lannister one in the background... So you're a Lannister man?

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
It's cool Nikolaj Coster - Waldau is so nice and chill , not first time I heard about him. Just saw him on daily show, funny mofo.

Lol camp fire around Bronn and him must be hoot.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Can't f'n wait man :D.
We did see a bit of it in the trailer, or at least what i believe is going to be the Snow war
You are correct

That flag looks like a Lannister one in the background... So you're a Lannister man?
I'm a stinking Frey :( I wish I was Lannister.
We are working together though

haha awesome @Stevie I hope the pay is good. That weather looks dreadful.
Really good but not enough for me to be able to finish as I never went in the last day of shooting was suffering from flue like half of the rest of the crew.

It's cool Nikolaj Coster - Waldau is so nice and chill , not first time I heard about him. Just saw him on daily show, funny mofo.

Lol camp fire around Bronn and him must be hoot.
He was hilarious always cracking jokes and going out of his way to talk to the extras. No one else would talk to us as much as he did. Bronn was more reserved he spent a lot of time just practising his line between takes.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
Looking at the preview for episode 3, it seems like House Umber wil give Ramsay, Rickon? I think thats why Jon will go to war.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)