Game of Thrones [TV, not the book, no spoilers!] (4 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Youve always been one for the fatties.
wtf?

- - - Updated - - -

I was surprised to see the red woman seeming so upset and disillusioned in the last episode...had always figured she had a grander plan and some real understanding of the Lord of Light that others didnt and that she was just manipulating Stannis like a pawn.

was odd to see her crying about how all she had was a vision once and wasn't even sure it was the Lord of Light and such. Especially after she somehow gave birth to demon child that killed Renly.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
wtf?

- - - Updated - - -

I was surprised to see the red woman seeming so upset and disillusioned in the last episode...had always figured she had a grander plan and some real understanding of the Lord of Light that others didnt and that she was just manipulating Stannis like a pawn.

was odd to see her crying about how all she had was a vision once and wasn't even sure it was the Lord of Light and such. Especially after she somehow gave birth to demon child that killed Renly.
I was implying that you were talking about fat walda. Calm down chief. :D

Lilith

Immortelle
May 19, 2006
Not sure what happened to my last post but here goes again:

Martin has said that the Others are like sidhe/fae made of ice. What if they are unseelie? That would probably explain a lot.

Lilith

Immortelle
May 19, 2006
Lmao. In English, the others (whitewalkers) are like ice sidhe or ice faeries...but not the Tinkerbell kind. They are the kind from Irish folklore which fall into 2 categories: seelie and unseelie. The unseelie are the darkly inclined version of the 2. So, when Martin said that they are sidhe/ fae whatever you want to call them, I briefly wondered if they were maybe the unseelie kind.

- - - Updated - - -

wtf?

- - - Updated - - -

was odd to see her crying about how all she had was a vision once and wasn't even sure it was the Lord of Light and such.
I had the same reaction as I was skeptical of her intent too.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Lmao. In English, the others (whitewalkers) are like ice sidhe or ice faeries...but not the Tinkerbell kind. They are the kind from Irish folklore which fall into 2 categories: seelie and unseelie. The unseelie are the darkly inclined version of the 2. So, when Martin said that they are sidhe/ fae whatever you want to call them, I briefly wondered if they were maybe the unseelie kind.

- - - Updated - - -

I had the same reaction as I was skeptical of her intent too.
Thank you for explaining, very interesting! :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)