Game of Thrones [TV, not the book, no spoilers!] (32 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Arent the knights of the vale basically under the controll of little finger?

- - - Updated - - -

I wouldn't underestimate Kevan. He seems like a realistic guy who does his business effecctively.
I disagree with Igor on him being weak, not influential perhaps, but not weak. If he was a softie he wouldnt have reacted the way he did to Cersei and effectively made it clear he only listens to the king, that the king knows where to find him etc.

Buy on AliExpress.com

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015

- - - Updated - - -

I disagree with Igor on him being weak, not influential perhaps, but not weak. If he was a softie he wouldnt have reacted the way he did to Cersei and effectively made it clear he only listens to the king, that the king knows where to find him etc.
On the other hand beef between Kevan and Cersei might weaken the Lennysters as a whole. We know Cersei isn't going to die, we know she hates on Kevan. No way they'll work together

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011

- - - Updated - - -

Forgot about that . Still I doubt littlefinger holds much power in the vale . He has a title , but nothing more imho . He could get the norths support too if he gets rid of the boltons . Problem is even if he does with winter coming I doubt they would be willing to help him .

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
I feel it doesn't matter anymore what the Lennysters recognize or not. They're done. They got a softie uncle kevan, a softie king, a softie jamie, an imprisoned cersei, dorne-loving myrcella and a khaleesi-loving tyrion.
In other words: They only got Cersei to bitch about Lennyster claims
Yeah, the Lannisters are done without the papa and Tyrion.

- - - Updated - - -

I wouldn't underestimate Kevan. He seems like a realistic guy who does his business effecctively.
What makes you say that?

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
For book readers
Poor guys , they think Kevan matters , don't actually know that he will probably get killed in the next 2 episodes :lol:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
He is just a General really not a politician or particularly ambitious enough to be influential and has had like 2 scenes in the whole series, but just disagree that he is a softie simply because he didnt accept Cersei's tyrannical ways.

But yeah Lannisters are pretty much fucked simply because the only one who had the mind of Tywin killed him, and Cersei tho conniving isnt one to consider the long game, just rules behind her dumb children.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
No way she dies , she still has a lot to do . This is much different then the red wedding and Ned's death . Her story has been going a set up for her trying to reclaim the throne and invade westeros for 5 seasons up to this point , if she dies now that would be the biggest wtf in the whole series .
Meh, her biggest purpose to the story are the dragons, and they've grown enough to survive without her. Drogon even is practically independent from her at this point.

And yeah, it would be wtf and an uncompleted story arc for, her but the same happened with Robb. I mean I agree that it's unlikely, but not impossible by any means.

- - - Updated - - -

Just the feeling I have from the few scenes we've seen or heard about him.
He's competent, but I'd doubt that he could rescue them from the mess they're in. My guess is that he does the smart thing, limiting the damage and then retreating a bit from King's Landing and rebuild.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
Meh, her biggest purpose to the story are the dragons, and they've grown enough to survive without her. Drogon even is practically independent from her at this point.

And yeah, it would be wtf and an uncompleted story arc for, her but the same happened with Robb. I mean I agree that it's unlikely, but not impossible by any means.
She still has a connection to the dragons . And since the targaryens have been dragon riders , so will she most probably . Without her who says the dragons will aid against the white walkers . Robb and Ned's death are different because there were always others who could take their place . There are still Starks living , brann , arya , rickon , sansa , jon . All of whom can lead the north to finish their brothers job . If Dany dies the whole Essos arc is pointless . Nobody can continue her crusade .

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
She still has a connection to the dragons . And since the targaryens have been dragon riders , so will she most probably . Without her who says the dragons will aid against the white walkers . Robb and Ned's death are different because there were always others who could take their place . There are still Starks living , brann , arya , rickon , sansa , jon . All of whom can lead the north to finish their brothers job . If Dany dies the whole Essos arc is pointless . Nobody can continue her crusade .
But they won't, there's not a single indication that anything like that is gonna happen :D

Also, I'm pretty sure from what this treebeard guy last season said, that Bran is gonna end up controlling at least one dragon.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
But they won't, there's not a single indication that anything like that is gonna happen :D

Also, I'm pretty sure from what this treebeard guy last season said, that Bran is gonna end up controlling at least one dragon.
Seriously there are a lot of indications . Sansa is being set up to take control and become a player for some time now . Brann will most probably affect the things from beyond the wall that's true . Jon could lead do something after the Long Night . As for rickon , after bran who I doubt will return , he is the heir of the starks so with enough support he could end up leading a rebellion in the north (obviously this would need some kind of timeskip , which is suspected to happen by a lot of book readers).

As for the spoiler part , there are still 2 dragons left .

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
No there would be 1 dragon left, 1 ridden by Dany, 2nd by Bran (dont need to spoiler this, they hinted at this in past seasons), and the third, who knows really.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Aha ok, nah she aint gonna die any time soon, claim to the throne just by Stannis if she does, and its kinda pointless, plus she represents the whole world outside westeros with her plot, they aint gonna get rid of her soon.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Aha ok, nah she aint gonna die any time soon, claim to the throne just by Stannis if she does, and its kinda pointless, plus she represents the whole world outside westeros with her plot, they aint gonna get rid of her soon.
I don't think she'll die at this point as well, but she's not quite unkillable as Arya, Bran, or Jon.

For your last point, they do have Tyrion and probably Varys there now ;) Although my personal prediction is that they're gonna leave Essos after this season anyways, they've been there way too long already and they've only got 2 seasons left for all the people and dragons to come to Westeros. Plus everything since the end of season 3 has pretty much led up to some sort of great Essos climax or showdown which I believe is coming soon.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)