Game of Thrones [TV, not the book, no spoilers!] (28 Viewers)

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
He was acting kinda retarded in that fight though. I mean he just went all out swinging at that dude in a manner so predictable that I could've fucking dogded that.
Well the fights themselves in GOT haven't been that good in contrast to what is seen in other movies/tv series , but it's not that he knew that the guys sword would shatter his .

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
I think that his idiotic attacking move is consistent with his idiotic mind. It's a Thenn, goddamn :D
...who are described as incredible fighters :D

It doesn't really matter anyways though, it's still a TV-show, not every fight has to be perfectly realistic or anything.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
:tuttosport:
...who are described as incredible fighters :D

It doesn't really matter anyways though, it's still a TV-show, not every fight has to be perfectly realistic or anything.
Never perceived them as great fighters. Fierce brutes, impressive physique, great stamina, easy on the trigger that's the message I got.
GoT puts a lot of effort into making their fights historically legit and reasonable imo. Except the silly Sand Snakes

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
People won't die as often. In the beginning they had a plethora of good characters so they could kill people off and it was ok. Now they are running a bit thinner. One major character will die.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
all this jon snow love only points to one thing :D
Nah, he, Arya, and Bran are the only characters who are unkillable even in this show (for now). Tyrion as well probably :inter:

As Salvo already said, there won't be that many hugely important characters (à la Ned or Robb) dying anymore.

Possible high profile deaths do include Stannis, both Boltons, anyone in King's Landing, Brienne, perhaps even Littlefinger or Sansa.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)