Game of Thrones [TV, not the book, no spoilers!] (31 Viewers)

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
I don't like where it's heading, Ramsay with his 20 men, will kill someone close to Stannis or even Stannis himself.
Plus he refused to sacrifice his daughter...fuck man, this is not looking good.

Though my prediction of his crazy ass wife sacrificing their daughter against his will still stands. Could be a blessing in disguise.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
The best episode of The Walking Dead I have ever seen.
:lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Well aren't, only, those "officers" the actual white walkers? The zombies are just reanimated human corpses.

seems like they changed the zombies a bit though. The ones encountered earlier on in the series was slow and looked just like a dead people. The zombies last night looked way more decayed, quicker more and aggressive too. like it went from walking dead to 28 days later
Yep . The white walkers are the ones that get killed by dragon glass and valyrian steel (as confirmed by last episode ) . They are turned to white walkers as childs as seen in the last minutes of an episode of last season , can't remember which one though .

I am thinking that valyrian steel and dragon glass may have the same origin , or that dragon glass can be forged by conventional or unconventional means (magic) to valyrian steel

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013

- - - Updated - - -

Yep . The white walkers are the ones that get killed by dragon glass and valyrian steel (as confirmed by last episode ) . They are turned to white walkers as childs as seen in the last minutes of an episode of last season , can't remember which one though .

I am thinking that valyrian steel and dragon glass may have the same origin , or that dragon glass can be forged by conventional or unconventional means (magic) to valyrian steel
Dragon glass = Obsidian.

And Stannis mentioned a couple of episodes ago that there are huge amounts of that at Dragonstone.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
I think that they won't spoil the books. Storyline in the show will be different imo.
Nah , they will actually spoil them one , of the reasons why they are going astray from the books , it's because the material is very vast and on TV it can't all be shown seeing the limited time and to give something to do to some characters whose plot was kind of thin and didn't move forward in the book . Book 4 and 5 are actually the books where nothing to little happens . While I don't agree with some decisions of the showmakers some of their decisions actually do make sense and make the season have more interesting plot points , in contrast to the books where there is pretty much only set up of what is to come .

- - - Updated - - -

Dragon glass = Obsidian.

And Stannis mentioned a couple of episodes ago that there are huge amounts of that at Dragonstone.
Going to predictions , if next season dany decides to attack maybe she will take Dragonstone and decide to help the night's watch with her dragons and dragon glass supplies . Wouldn't be that strange if it happens , Dragonstone after all was where the prince of the targeryans (the heir) used to reside before becoming king and was the original seat of the targaryen house , so it could be considered as a home for her . Maybe dragonglass + dragon fire = valyrian steel .

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
Plus he refused to sacrifice his daughter...fuck man, this is not looking good.

Though my prediction of his crazy ass wife sacrificing their daughter against his will still stands. Could be a blessing in disguise.
I really hope stannis doesn't fucking die . And even if he does there is doubt if it will be permanent , maybe melisandre will sacrifice his daughter to revive him . Heck Thoros of Myr revived fucking Beric 7 times with no sacrifices , if melisandre isn't able to revive Stannis she would be the most useless witch/mage/priestess in the hole story ffs .

That is unless she dies too of course :D

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011

RIP likeable badass wildling lady
episode 8 - episode 8
RIP

And in next episodes RIP (speculations)
Stannis, Jon Snow
Am I the only one who thought the most badass dude of the episode was that Thenn fucker ? He had one big badass motherfucking axe and died fighting one on one against a white walker , althrough he didn't last that much .

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Am I the only one who thought the most badass dude of the episode was that Thenn fucker ? He had one big badass motherfucking axe and died fighting one on one against a white walker , althrough he didn't last that much .
He was acting kinda retarded in that fight though. I mean he just went all out swinging at that dude in a manner so predictable that I could've fucking dogded that.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

- - - Updated - - -

i heard that valeryian steel is also called "dragon steel" so probably.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)