Game of Thrones [TV, not the book, no spoilers!] (21 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Anyone else think that giant is gonna turn in the next episode? He looked in a lot of discomfort when he was walking past Jon's boat and was rubbing his face like something was affecting him. Sustained a lot of attacks from them skeleton white walkers so it's not unreasonable to think one of them managed to bite him (which I'm assuming changes the living to the dead like a zombie attack:D)
Yes, in fact I thought he was going to when they were getting in the boats.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Shit is gonna hit the fan
my speculations:
Khaleesi starts marching towards the Iron Throne to "accidentally" have her dragons in Westeros by the time White Walkers arrive. .."song of ice and fire"..
Ramsay kills Stannis, Night's Watch will turn on Jon Snow as he arrives with the wildlings. Littlefinger learns Stannis is finished so he makes a move to free Sansa, Cersei stays imprisoned, Sparrow takes control of King's Landing, Jamie and Bronn won't have (much) screentime.

After Khaleesi takes the Iron Throne Wun Wun is allowed to have sexy time with Cersei
Fuck I hope Stannis doesn't die. Could easily see it happening though, either by Ramsey or Brienne.

Most of episode 9 will concern itself with the battle around Winterfell is my guess. Kinda like most of episode 8 was about Hardhome.

Apart from that, Meryn Trant will die, and things in KL will only get set up for the climax of that storyline in episode 10.

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
Fuck I hope Stannis doesn't die. Could easily see it happening though, either by Ramsey or Brienne.

Most of episode 9 will concern itself with the battle around Winterfell is my guess. Kinda like most of episode 8 was about Hardhome.

Apart from that, Meryn Trant will die, and things in KL will only get set up for the climax of that storyline in episode 10.
I don't think so because the last book ended there, i don't think they will spoiler it,
Episode 9 will be so much fun :D

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Yes, in fact I thought he was going to when they were getting in the boats.
Ya at first i was thinking the camera is staying on him for too long, there's something brewing.

But thinking about it more now, they probably did it to show the contrast between all the humans struggling to get on the boats and he just walks to them :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)