Game of Thrones [TV, not the book, no spoilers!] (16 Viewers)

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
Stannis said, that it's was not in the nature of Ned Stark to cheat on Catelyn and make a bastard with another woman.
Book spoiler
Well they also mentioned reaghar twice so I think they are setting up for the big reveal , probably next season though

- - - Updated - - -

They're using the fan theories now?
If they are using them they are probably right though .

Buy on AliExpress.com

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
Thank god, the very idea of her is horrible :rofl:
Actually it isn't if you read the books, she is on one big revenge tour. A certain handless guy is really fucked.

- - - Updated - - -

Book spoiler
Well they also mentioned reaghar twice so I think they are setting up for the big reveal , probably next season though

- - - Updated - - -

If they are using them they are probably right though .
If you have read the books, you will know why they did that bro :)

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
You people should get a life.. you know like go to a pub and drink a pint and have fun.. not like watch TV and especially crap like this.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Soooo, finally watched the latest episode (had a lot of shit to do the past week).

Just some thoughts:
- Cersei giving the Sparrows so much power is probably gonna backfire hard, with her incest thing & all. Also, fuck the Sparrows.
- R+L=J is basically confirmed at this point.
- That scene with Oberyn's daugther was one of the worst of the entire series so far.
- It was hella weak how the Unsullied died at the end, I mean they're supposed to be the best elite fighters in the fucking world, had enough time to prepare themselves (didn't get completely ambushed), and still died like flies against some random guys with daggers.
- Grey Worm is most probably alive, Barristan (sadly) is dead.
- Stannis, Littlefinger & Jon are still the best characters in the show, along with Arya.

Btw, according to my book-reading friend they're deviating hardcore from the books at this point.

- - - Updated - - -

You joking? He's offering her solid political advice to prevent her kingdom imploding from rebellions while she's running around like a headless chicken off pure emotion and principal.
:tup:

Fuck the Khaleesi, her character is only getting worse now without Barry's influence to provide her with at least some sort of reason and wisdom.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
I think she is basically the only immortal char, at least until she crosses the sea to Westeros.
Not anymore imo.
Her main purpose from a plot point of view were/are the dragons. With the last words from Bran's storyline "I will teach you to fly" (or something like that), we got another character capable of controlling them.

The only unkillable ones are Arya, Bran, and unfortunately Tyrion.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
That guy is way too much pandering to the audience.

And in a show where characters normally die when they're in situations where they should die (unlike most other shows/movies), he already survived like 6 of them by sheer luck and in the last moment. Unfortunately, that number is only gonna increase I guess.

OP
Quetzalcoatl

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
  • Thread Starter #4,958
    I've still only seen the 1st episode this season, but I find that the show is losing it's political intrigue and becoming more of a soap opera

Salvo

J
    Dec 17, 2007
    I just started watching the latest ep. They better be throwing us off track with the Jon as a Targaryen. Otherwise they are shoving it down our throats too much for my liking. "The last Targaryen alive, what a horrible thing" *Jon walks in*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)