Game of Thrones [TV, not the book, no spoilers!] (28 Viewers)

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
They are actually alluding yo Jons supposed real parents now. The conversation between little finger and sansa, what you said Piot and just mentioning Raegar as well. I wonder what the point of the whole Raegar used to sing was. If there is anything hidden in that.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Emilia Clarke seems nice, which is a shame. And those eyebrows.
I got 100% insider information that Emilia Clarke is not nice to have around on set. To my big surprise my undercover acquaintance who was an extra in the show gave away that Peter Dinklage also is a prick on the set treating the crew like shit, worse than Emilia. But I can't even begin to imagine how much crap Peter had to go through in life so I kinda understand it. The friendliest actors would be Nikolaj Coster-Waldau and Charles Dance. Hodor, too.

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
They are actually alluding yo Jons supposed real parents now. The conversation between little finger and sansa, what you said Piot and just mentioning Raegar as well. I wonder what the point of the whole Raegar used to sing was. If there is anything hidden in that.
Patience my friend, Patience is the key :D

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
We dont need to spoiler that, they are directly mentionning it more now to give it teeth as likely scenario (suddenly Rhaegars name regurarly brought up by several), but its obvious Ned Stark isnt truly the father of Jon, been the most realistic and likely rumour since the beginning that he's Neds sister and Rhaegars offspring, and Ned the honourable (him cheating, really?) just took him in as his bastard to protect the kid, and his sister.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
We dont need to spoiler that, they are directly mentionning it more now to give it teeth as likely scenario (suddenly Rhaegars name regurarly brought up by several), but its obvious Ned Stark isnt truly the father of Jon, been the most realistic and likely rumour since the beginning that he's Neds sister and Rhaegars offspring, and Ned the honourable (him cheating, really?) just took him in as his bastard to protect the kid, and his sister.
It's all speculation as well.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
All speculation, but considerably realistic speculation knowing what we know about Ned, and now the characters themselves are out right mentionning that as Stannis did. Plus there's a reason why Rhaegar and the sister are brought to the forefront in dialogues more and more now (Stannis, Ser Barristan, Sansa/Little finger, 3 different locations and plot points bringing them up), Jon's destiny is being groomed.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
All speculation, but considerably realistic speculation knowing what we know about Ned, and now the characters themselves are out right mentionning that as Stannis did. Plus there's a reason why Rhaegar and the sister are brought to the forefront in dialogues more and more now (Stannis, Ser Barristan, Sansa/Little finger, 3 different locations and plot points bringing them up), Jon's destiny is being groomed.
:agree: or at least they want us to to think that. What happened to the fire healing man. That was able to revive people?

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
:agree: or at least they want us to to think that. What happened to the fire healing man. That was able to revive people?
Beric Dondarrion? He is still skulking in the woods with the brotherhood without banners I presume, he will have an important action/ role this season I'm guessing.

Because a certain someone is going come back from the dead and he should be the one reviving. Melisandre isnt the only one graced and powered by the fire

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Beric Dondarrion? He is still skulking in the woods with the brotherhood without banners I presume, he will have an important action/ role this season I'm guessing.

Because a certain someone is going come back from the dead and he should be the one reviving. Melisandre isnt the only one graced and powered by the fire
I thought they weren't doing that anymore?

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I thought they weren't doing that anymore?
Dont read if you dont want to know who will be brought back from the dead:

It has been said since she died that Catelyn is gonna come back as Lady Stoneheart (zombie version of her lol), I'm guessing he is the most likely candidate to revive her

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Dont read if you dont want to know who will be brought back from the dead:

It has been said since she died that Catelyn is gonna come back as Lady Stoneheart (zombie version of her lol), I'm guessing he is the most likely candidate to revive her
Lady Stoneheart won't be revived in the show.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)