Game of Thrones [TV, not the book, no spoilers!] (26 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Don't like him. He is the one who makes lame ass Khalessi even more lame. "He needs a fair trial....don't attack this...don't attack that..blabla"
You joking? He's offering her solid political advice to prevent her kingdom imploding from rebellions while she's running around like a headless chicken off pure emotion and principal.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
You joking? He's offering her solid political advice to prevent rebellions while she's running around like a headless chicken off pure emotion and principal.
I WANT ACTION (in her storyline I mean, other plot lines are good)
She's been sitting in that Egypt style town for at least 3 seasons now :D

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I WANT ACTION (in her storyline I mean, other plot lines are good)
She's been sitting in that Egypt style town for at least 3 seasons now :D
Good plot trumps action, and he's teaching her how to grow and mature as a ruler is necessary, compared to mindless action. Her story, like most of show, WILL be slow, since it will take a looooooooooong while til she gets to Westeros lol. Plus its senseless to jump rescueing slaves from one town to another, they are doing it bit more realistic in showing the consequences of being naive or idealistic, and being driven by emotion. All tyrants start out with good intentions before they lose their way into their own warped logic and convenient thinking, as he reminded her of.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Good plot trumps action, and he's teaching her how to grow and mature as a ruler is necessary, compared to mindless action. Her story, like most of show, WILL be slow, since it will take a looooooooooong while til she gets to Westeros lol. Plus its senseless to jump rescueing slaves from one town to another, they are doing it bit more realistic in showing the consequences of being naive or idealistic, and being driven by emotion. All tyrants start out with good intentions before they lose their way into their own warped logic and convenient thinking, as he reminded her of.
Used the wrong word. I WANT ANY KIND OF PLOT DEVELOPMENT IN THE STORYLINE OF SOMEBODY WHO IS DECLARED ONE OF THE MAJOR CHARACTERS :D
Now with Berrystan's death the ball (hopefully) starts rolling and we actually see something happen around Khaleesi. I don't need action in terms of battles, I just want plotting, intrigues, any kind of activity, a good dialogue at least. Khaleesi making politics between slaves and former slave owners for the last 20 episodes is super lame.

If you don't provide a plot you have to provide a chemistry. Look at Arya/Hound last season. Basically nothing happened up to Hound's death and yet we enjoyed the plotline because of the chemistry. Emilia Clarke is a terrible actress and her character is flat and boring

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Used the wrong word. I WANT ANY KIND OF PLOT DEVELOPMENT IN THE STORYLINE OF SOMEBODY WHO IS DECLARED ONE OF THE MAJOR CHARACTERS :D
Now with Berrystan's death the ball (hopefully) starts rolling and we actually see something happen around Khaleesi. I don't need action in terms of battles, I just want plotting, intrigues, any kind of activity, a good dialogue at least. Khaleesi making politics between slaves and former slave owners for the last 20 episodes is super lame.

If you don't provide a plot you have to provide a chemistry. Look at Arya/Hound last season. Basically nothing happened up to Hound's death and yet we enjoyed the plotline because of the chemistry. Emilia Clarke is a terrible actress and her character is flat and boring
Exactly. She is the worst character.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)