Game of Thrones [TV, not the book, no spoilers!] (59 Viewers)

Lilith

Immortelle
May 19, 2006
Now about to look for a link to stream it. Once Upon A Time ran two hours tonight so had to watch it first. Anyway if anyone has a stream feel free to post it.

- - - Updated - - -

Tyrion's speech. :cry:

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Dese hoes aint loyal

- - - Updated - - -

So who's gonna fight the trial by combat? :klin:
Jamie, I'm assuming.

this. There's obviously some better reason she would testify against Tryion.
Idk bro, she brought back the whole "I am a whore, remember?" angle and shit. I think her peasant brain fried from trying to use logic and now she's just being a dumb cunt. If she loved Tyrion, there's no way she'd do that. She was willing to risk her life to be with him in the first place.

Missed Arya and the Hound plus Littlefinger and Sansa in this episode but it was pretty fucking solid nonetheless. Reek turning into Theon Greyjoy again, I wonder how that's gonna pan out. The guy would have to be really fucked up to actually go through with something like that :lol:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Jamie, I'm assuming.

Idk bro, she brought back the whole "I am a whore, remember?" angle and shit. I think her peasant brain fried from trying to use logic and now she's just being a dumb cunt. If she loved Tyrion, there's no way she'd do that. She was willing to risk her life to be with him in the first place.

Missed Arya and the Hound plus Littlefinger and Sansa in this episode but it was pretty fucking solid nonetheless. Reek turning into Theon Greyjoy again, I wonder how that's gonna pan out. The guy would have to be really fucked up to actually go through with something like that :lol:
it will definitely be jamie.

she was probably a part of twyin and jamies plot to convict tyrion and send him to the knights watch instead of death.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
Smart move by Tyrion. He will name Jaime as his champion. Then Tywin will have to pick some idiot. Because he can't risk his heir's life.

TrezJuve

May 26, 2010
Can't believe Yara made all that fuss about her brother just to let him there, isn't that glorious. Her speech before she was breaking in made it even more ridiculous.

Shae, what a whore! She does like to be reminded she's one.

Lilith

Immortelle
May 19, 2006
it will definitely be jamie.

she was probably a part of twyin and jamies plot to convict tyrion and send him to the knights watch instead of death.
Jaime agreed to that during a trial recess. There was no way Tywin would have been 100% sure that Jaime would have said what he did before hand. How could he possibly threaten Shae that quickly? I agree with Alc.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Kind of depressing episode. I think it's too obvious that Jaimie will fight for Tyrion, which makes me think it won't be him.

It was good to get a look at the Iron Bank.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 59)