Game of Thrones [TV, not the book, no spoilers!] (42 Viewers)

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
There's a 3 second clip from the pre season trailer showing Oberyn and the Mountain fighting in the courtyard. Surely that's gotta be the trial by combat?

TrezJuve

May 26, 2010
Why? He's supposed to be the best swordsman in the kingdom but we never see him fight. he's also kind of a douche whos only redemption is his sacrifices for his own family. perfectly set up for him to step in for his brother imo finally kick some ass.
With his right hand.

OP
Quetzalcoatl

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
  • Thread Starter #3,615
    Why? He's supposed to be the best swordsman in the kingdom but we never see him fight. he's also kind of a douche whos only redemption is his sacrifices for his own family. perfectly set up for him to step in for his brother imo finally kick some ass.
    Cus he's the best swordsman with his right arm. How stupid would it be to enter a potential fight to the death, with only a few weeks training with his weak arm?

Lilith

Immortelle
    May 19, 2006
    im not saying shae is in on the conspiracy with the lannisters at all, im saying she is a pawn in it. They are forcing her to testify, either under threat of her own life or theyve told her that tyrion's only chance of survival is to be convicted and beg for mercy. And i still dont believe at all shae would betray tyrion like this, as he never left her but was forced into marriage and for probably the first time in his life resisted having sex with a woman, sansa, to remain loyal to shae.

if shae actually backstabbed him like that then she is the worst character in the show and i just dont see that in her. the writers have made her too sympathetic already to later portray her in that light.
    My money is on her and Cersei. And as for Shae, she isn't the least bit dumb or innocent. (This is just for the Shae part nothing else. )

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 42)