Game of Thrones [TV, not the book, no spoilers!] (66 Viewers)

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
idk, i'm personally gonna miss joffrey. he was the funniest character in the entire show, kinda bittersweet watching him go.

theon is a little bitch tho. should've killed that dude when he had the chance.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I'm so glad that pathetic excuse of a king is dead; such a cowardly cunt. It's such a shame that he did so quickly, as I would've preferred a far more painful, gruesome, and excruciating death. They should have chopped his pecker off first, then shredded his toes, tore a limb, defecated and pissed on him for days, and kept torturing him to the point of having him beg for death.
Are you Roose Boltons bastard?

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
:lol: Good one Big Os :tup:

- - - Updated - - -

idk, i'm personally gonna miss joffrey. he was the funniest character in the entire show, kinda bittersweet watching him go.

theon is a little bitch tho. should've killed that dude when he had the chance.
The guy that plays Joffrey/Goffrey is an amazing actor. He is such an arrogant, pompous, misguided prick. He was incredibly incompetent and inconsiderate; that guy portrayed the character perfectly.

Lilith

Immortelle
May 19, 2006
Thanks Alc. You can't try to Google anything without running into spoilers. Can someone who read the book confirm it for us please?

Are you Roose Boltons bastard?
Lol that guy is SO twisted!

- - - Updated - - -

Personally I can do without the whiny pipsqueaks so I am glad he is gone. I prefer my bad guys like Tywin.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
No idea. They didn't finish their marriage so idk if she's the queen regent instead of cersei.
Kings wifes never get the throne unless they have kings child in which case they become Queen Regents. In this case the first in the line of succesion is Joffrey's brother making Cercei the Queen Regent and de facto ruler.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Kings wifes never get the throne unless they have kings child in which case they become Queen Regents. In this case the first in the line of succesion is Joffrey's brother making Cercei the Queen Regent and de facto ruler.
goddamnit i hate that bitch.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I think this is all an internal power struggle between the lannisters and right now Cersie looks to be winning and tyrion is in serious trouble :scared:.

Should make for some pretty exciting next episodes as obviously Tywin is not just going to roll over in fact im pretty sure cersei did this...she's a seriously cold bitch...cold enough to murder her own son. Props though on another shocking death that i didnt see coming.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
How the hell are half the people you guys are naming as suspects supposed to have poisoned the wine? It was one cup. It had to be someone near the table.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
How the hell are half the people you guys are naming as suspects supposed to have poisoned the wine? It was one cup. It had to be someone near the table.
well most of the suspects are not the type who do their own grunt work so its not like one of them phyiscally poisined it, they'd pay someone else too.

oh shit i just remembered didnt sansa stark pick up joffrey's cup, after he had drank from it but before he took the fatal sip, when it fell under the table and hand it to tyrion. Perhaps Sansa did it...

she is the only person shown touching his cup, out of sight from the others, in between him drinking from it safely and being poisined. tyrion was in full view when he held it

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I just don't think people would take a job like that even if they're being paid. They would be poisoning the king's drink. The tiniest suspicion and their heads are off.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 66)