Game of Thrones [TV, not the book, no spoilers!] (27 Viewers)

Lilith

Immortelle
May 19, 2006
Omg that little gorgeous chubby cheeks! I just wanted to grab him from Drogo and eat him up. :heart: :heart:

I am not done watching it yet but so far definitely the best episode of the season for me although Tyrion in 9 is a very, very, very close second.

The WWS are cool looking. But then I was rather fond of the Uruk-hai too. ^.^ Wights on the other hand give me the creeps!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Yeah more uminous and mysterious creature, deffo scarier. But booked describing them as shimmering and glowing different blurry colours, not all black as in that episode. Plus that night watch guy who got offed had a little fight with him in that opening bit of the book. But I like how the tv series did it better.

Lilith

Immortelle
May 19, 2006
I forgot to mention yesterday that surprisingly I cried when Luwin died and he wasn't even one of my faves. How sad though, getting attached to all the characters and having them ripped away from you. :sad:

enzo

May 14, 2012
I don't think you can compare Rome with GoT. But of course you can prefer one over the other. Nevertheless, both have great actors and create an almost hypnotizing atmosphere.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Who else agrees with this? Os, you're the expert, what do you think?

If so I am so downloading that shit :D
Download it anyways, Rome is cool, its quite different to GOT, not comparable IMO. GOT has way more characters and changes between them alot, with melodramatic events and plotting constantly. Rome isnt exactly less so since its one of the most chaotic periods of Rome Republic/Empire's history (everyone knows Caesars story), but you are following it from the perspective of two (awesome) Legionnaires majority of the time, even if we see the power players enough. I prefer Rome, since its about Rome :D But two excellent series either way (though one thing Rome clearly has is better actors).

Apr 15, 2006
Just watched the episode in season 1 where Joffrey tells Sansa that he'll never be cruel to her and she'll be his lady until his last day.

:lol: LIAR!!!

EDIT: Aah, also in season 1, the Dothraki slave Doreah reveals to Viserys(when she's bathing with him) about seeing men who can change faces in an instant. She was talking about Jaqen or the faceless men.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Download it anyways, Rome is cool, its quite different to GOT, not comparable IMO. GOT has way more characters and changes between them alot, with melodramatic events and plotting constantly. Rome isnt exactly less so since its one of the most chaotic periods of Rome Republic/Empire's history (everyone knows Caesars story), but you are following it from the perspective of two (awesome) Legionnaires majority of the time, even if we see the power players enough. I prefer Rome, since its about Rome :D But two excellent series either way (though one thing Rome clearly has is better actors).
Thanx, will do. Is there just as much R-rated action btw? :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)