Game of Thrones [TV, not the book, no spoilers!] (33 Viewers)

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
i thought it was a white walker??????
'other' = white walker, Other is used in the books, White Walkers on the show

---------- Post added 09.04.2012 at 21:25 ----------

Oh thanks for clearing that up!
They didn't really leave it clear at the end of the episode, but I suspect it will be cleared up with some dialogue in the next one.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
That just means there will be more of her in the next episode. But at least the nudity quota is back where it should be.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Only about 200 pages to go on the fifth book and damn, I'm getting really depressed about the long wait for the next one, that's ahead of me.

I'm also more and more concerned about the show...it's just the beginning of the second season and I think it's just gonna be too darn difficult to pull it off. There's just too much characters and storyline's to follow, I already feel really important characters aren't getting enough of screen time. That's precisely what made the first season so amazing, a fantastic close knit story with good flowing character development. Season 2 and the following ones aren't gonna get that IMO and it's already starting to show. It's still awesome but with so much story to cover, I fear the end result is just not gonna be as captivating as it should.

Book spoilers:
So the wildlings thought they found the horn of Joramun but as we know, and as Tormund Giantsbane confirmed to Jon, near the end of book 5, they didn't(because the wall still stands obviously). So I got to thinking the horn which is sailing east with Victarion Greyjoy is actually the horn of Joramun and not the Dragon horn, and it's somehow gonna find its way to the wall and the wall will crumble and hell will break loose on Westeros, ending the Game of Thrones and beginning the true fight for the Realm of Men.

Sep 14, 2003
Just watched the 2nd episode. I really need a recap of what's happened in the last 2 episodes cos I remember so little of it.
The pacing feels a little fast for me. But, there's a lot to cram into approx 10 hours of television.

That said

Maybe if the pointless Littlefinger/Ros scene hadn't wasted 5 mins, they could've spaced it little better.

BTW, it's been officially renewed for 3rd season.

Red Wedding?

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
IT'S overrated. Story is shit. Like a turkish Drama, so much love and bullshit. Every episode I expect something to happen and nothing happens.

You will understand what I am talking about if you watched Rome and Spartacus. I fell asleep while watching Game of thrones. almost in every episode!

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
The pacing feels a little fast for me. But, there's a lot to cram into approx 10 hours of television.

That said

Maybe if the pointless Littlefinger/Ros scene hadn't wasted 5 mins, they could've spaced it little better.

BTW, it's been officially renewed for 3rd season.

Red Wedding?
Yeah, they're actually shooting seasons 3 and 4 simultaneously.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
IT'S overrated. Story is shit. Like a turkish Drama, so much love and bullshit. Every episode I expect something to happen and nothing happens.

You will understand what I am talking about if you watched Rome and Spartacus. I fell asleep while watching Game of thrones. almost in every episode!
spartacus is probably the worst thing ever recorded, so cheesy and corny that it hurts the eyes. sigh..

YasoR17

Mirkofan #1
Jul 4, 2008

You're kidding right? Story is SHIT!? :lol2: LooooooooooooooooooooooooL

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)