Game of Thrones [TV, not the book, no spoilers!] (24 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
It wasn't really a secret, else they wouldn't have gone with that poster. They just realized almost everyone knows he's going to appear this season, so what's the point in hiding it? HBO :tup:
thats what i mean everyone knew he was gonna be back so why not flaunt it

- - - Updated - - -

Next poster is Stannis
:xfinger:

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Having worked on the show this year i could tell you guys some serious spoilers that would blow your mind but i will refrain :D

I do happen to known that the dude who plays Hodor is a homosexual and has openly bragged about fisting a guy. Yes hodor fisted a guy... let that sink in.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
What :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Btw it's amazing how many people know of plot developments and how little has leaked in comparison. I mean there gotta be dozens of extras alone, let alone all the tech guys.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
I guess thats dowm to loyal fans of the show who wouldnt want to spoil anything as pretty much everyone i spoke to who worked on the show were massive fans. We were also made sign papers that forbid us from leaking any information and i guess the majority of us dont want to lose out on our pay cheques or run the risk of not getting to work on the show anymore.

And yes it is true Hodor fisted a guy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)