Game of Thrones [TV, not the book, no spoilers!] (70 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Thats very cool Stevie :tup: And I know you cant spoil but I hope the Freys get roasted sooooooooo hard, and indirectly you with them lol.

Something tells me I will know you instantly when we see you in your brief scene, commanding officer for ze bastard of bastard peasants (hope you dont go anywhere near his ugly daughters).

Buy on AliExpress.com

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Yeah i think yous will know too as now that i think about it in my scene im actually the onky red haired dude standing close to Jamie. We spent two days filming what im guessing will be about a 10 minute scene i hope the directors decides to use the bits that have good close ups of me as they filmed it from so many difference angles and distances.

I was actually quite gutted about being a Frey (soke friends got to play starks and lannisters) they are the worst house imo apart from Greyjoy. I think i might die this next week im only booked in for monday tuesday and wednesday.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
I was actually quite gutted about being a Frey (soke friends got to play starks and lannisters) they are the worst house imo apart from Greyjoy. I think i might die this next week im only booked in for monday tuesday and wednesday.
You might even get an onscreen death? Shiiiieeet, nice :tup:

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Probably didn't get far enough to meet Stannis, the Red Woman and the loyal Sir Davos Seaworth
Maybe not. But I usually give a show a chance if it's just boring at first. Sometimes it gets better.

But rarely do I see a show where I hate almost every character.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
It wasn't really a secret, else they wouldn't have gone with that poster. They just realized almost everyone knows he's going to appear this season, so what's the point in hiding it? HBO :tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 70)