Game of Thrones [TV, not the book, no spoilers!] (42 Viewers)

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
Yeahh man,no books please...Just saw the episode,Catelyn has a new bodyguard,yeahh!!!
You know who I miss,Khal Drogo,cos with him,there were hot scenes involving Daenerys..

Jul 10, 2006
I didn't spoil anything.
I wasn't saying you were, bro... I was speaking in general. People who read the books can get carried away going on about it. Which is understandable. But I have't read the books. I am currently reading Game of Thrones, but I'm not likely to surpass the show any time soon, so I'm not too keen to know anything that's going to happen. And sometimes those who read the book tread a very fine line. lol

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Intense exchange of words between Arya and papa Lannister (ze glares), and also her interaction with that mysterious guy was pretty good.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

You guys who haven't read the books are really taking it too far. Things like "Jamie getting back into the fold" is not a spoiler and it concerns the show.

After I watched the first season I went to IMDB's forums and there some troll made a thread revealing the biggest spoiler from the books(RW) in the thread title!!! I had to go through the books reading, hoping for that to not be true and wondering if it was, when will it happen. If I could go on reading the books and watching the show after that gigantic spoiler, and still enjoy it, so can anyone.

That mysterious guy is Jaqen H'ghar. Not much is confirmed about him...except he's badass. :cool:

Jul 10, 2006
thats the guy she saves from the burning cage when the caravan is jumped by lannisters, right?
Yes...

---------- Post added 02.05.2012 at 05:25 ----------

thats the guy she saves from the burning cage when the caravan is jumped by lannisters, right?
Yes...

---------- Post added 02.05.2012 at 05:28 ----------

You guys who haven't read the books are really taking it too far. Things like "Jamie getting back into the fold" is not a spoiler and it concerns the show.
I, personally, did not think that was a spoiler. I knew Jaimie would come back into the show at some point... But still, to others, it may be a spoiler.

The point is, if you have read the books and you know what is going to happen. Keep that shit to yourself or start a thread in the book forum. Those of us who have not read the books and are enjoying the show would rather like to have a place to chat about it without having future plot lines detailed to us. I think thats reasonable.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Yes...

---------- Post added 02.05.2012 at 05:25 ----------

Yes...

---------- Post added 02.05.2012 at 05:28 ----------

I, personally, did not think that was a spoiler. I knew Jaimie would come back into the show at some point... But still, to others, it may be a spoiler.

The point is, if you have read the books and you know what is going to happen. Keep that shit to yourself or start a thread in the book forum. Those of us who have not read the books and are enjoying the show would rather like to have a place to chat about it without having future plot lines detailed to us. I think thats reasonable.
We have and we do, but sometimes people get carried away like Dooz a few episodes back. Even though his comment wasn't actually a spoiler because what he said actually happened in a prior episode. We usually try to stay on top of spoilers.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Doesnt have to major spoilers to "spoil" some of the unknown/excitement in even small ways, I KNOW Jamie will be back in the fold eventually (major key character), so its no major spoiler, but I dont need to have it confirmed for me by someone who knows the plot for sure, that it will happen in next episode or such. Not major spoiler, but chips away at the interesting unknown factor to get it confirmed.

For example I pretty much knew by basic deduction what that dark ghost creature would do eventually as soon as it came out of that red bitch's vajayjay, but it would still lost the sudden effect it had if someone had confirmed it would happen when it did last episode.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Doesnt have to major spoilers to "spoil" some of the unknown/excitement in even small ways, I KNOW Jamie will be back in the fold eventually (major key character), so its no major spoiler, but I dont need to have it confirmed for me by someone who knows the plot for sure, that it will happen in next episode or such. Not major spoiler, but chips away at the interesting unknown factor to get it confirmed.

For example I pretty much knew by basic deduction what that dark ghost creature would do eventually as soon as it came out of that red bitch's vajayjay, but it would still lost the sudden effect it had if someone had confirmed it would happen when it did last episode.
I was just guessing. It's weird because they're combining elements from multiple books, so it's not as easy to determine plot points unless they're super major. People are going to discuss the show no matter if they read the books or not and we all watch at different times so it's best to steer clear of the thread unless you've seen the episode. One thing that may occur soon is regarding the discussion is the switching of character roles and elimination/combination of semi-important characters from the book.

On another note, this next episode is da bomb.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 42)