Game of Thrones [TV, not the book, no spoilers!] (47 Viewers)

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
I've actually found it better than the first, especially pacing wise. Some of the dialogue is pants, though. Almost every line is hammy.
It's been wonderfully paced. Having read the book, I think writers have done a great job of cutting filler and adding some things that aren't directly in the book to shore up the story.

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
It's been wonderfully paced. Having read the book, I think writers have done a great job of cutting filler and adding some things that aren't directly in the book to shore up the story.
Precisely. And I like what they've done with some of the smaller characters, like Lancel.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
just watched episode 5. it's all nice and dandy, but if it's that easy for the red priestess to kill people with her shadowchild, stanis should be the king within the first 30min of the next episode.

Jul 10, 2006
just watched episode 5. it's all nice and dandy, but if it's that easy for the red priestess to kill people with her shadowchild, stanis should be the king within the first 30min of the next episode.
I'm sure there will be some sort of limitation to the shadowchild... otherwise you would be right.

besides, I dont think The Red Priestess will allow Stannis Baratheon to be king for very long.

And FFS, I don't want to hear anything from people who have read the fucking books. lol :)

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
yah, anything that's not concerned with the aired episodes should excluded from this thread. just red gordons message about jamie getting back into the fold - i could've lived without that info. :shifty:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 47)