Game of Thrones [TV, not the book, no spoilers!] (5 Viewers)

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
The season is kinda meh compared to the others.
Season 3-4 are from the same book, so I guess it was bound to happen. I wouldn't call it meh, though.
Can some of the book readers tell me how Jaime is portrayed in the books? It really annoys me how he suddenly changed and I find it hard to believe it happened like this in the books.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
teachers are people too :p plus they just might be some of the people who need to stay culturally relevant the most
Culturally relevant is indeed the word. Reason I started liking reading was because of one of my teachers when I was a kid, and it wasnt just your typical literature, but he enticed moi (and us) by giving us reprieve from usual boring stuff, by giving us fantasy/adventure/sci fi books most other pompous teachers would scoffed at (David Gemmell one of my fav fantasy authors due to that dude).

- - - Updated - - -

struck a nerve there, huh? now I know who has the GoT books on their night stand :p

- - - Updated - - -

Couldnt be more wrong you pretentous little dweeb :D Majority of my siblings read the GOT book series, as do many of my friends, but I NEVER gotten what the fuss is about, tried first 2 books and they bore me, mainly because R.R Martins mundane writing style that I cant stand. The tv show is absolutely amazing though.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
Season 3-4 are from the same book, so I guess it was bound to happen. I wouldn't call it meh, though.
Can some of the book readers tell me how Jaime is portrayed in the books? It really annoys me how he suddenly changed and I find it hard to believe it happened like this in the books.
Didn't read the books, but a guy I know who did was telling me that Jaime is becoming one of the more likeable characters since season 2 I think. I think it's even more clear in the books than in the show.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)