Game of Thrones [TV, not the book, no spoilers!] (9 Viewers)

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Yeah, I don't think people's lives get more stressful from reading fantasy books. I agree that Harry Potter is for kids but GoT is kinda badass. Then again, I only watch the show.

- - - Updated - - -

Et tu, Klin?

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
Yeah, I don't think people's lives get more stressful from reading fantasy books. I agree that Harry Potter is for kids but GoT is kinda badass. Then again, I only watch the show.

- - - Updated - - -

Et tu, Klin?
it's not about the reading part, but the how you interpret/assimilate them. I also watch fictional tv shows or footie but do it for entertainment, to take the edge off, without getting too deep into it as if it's relevant to real life ... well, at least most of the time :p

either way, all this started from what was really just a joke :klin:

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Suka mai cukai! Uhhhh!

- - - Updated - - -

it's not about the reading part, but the how you interpret/assimilate them. I also watch fictional tv shows or footie but do it for entertainment, to take the edge off, without getting too deep into it as if it's relevant to real life ... well, at least most of the time :p

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009

Wtf are you talking about? :lol:
Now, you're just stating the obvious.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)