• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Whether Rossi scores zero goals for the rest of his career, or he scores 5 million, it won't change my stance on him. No, Sir. I'll always make fun of him and call him a traitor no matter what, and it will be fun.

There is no reason for people from Timbuktu to say I'm a bad fan for not liking Rossi. I'm a great fan. I'm a true fan. I actually love my own nation's national team. That automatically makes me better than most here, and I love it, because it's true.
I never questioned your credentials as a true fan. You are very passionate and expressive when it comes to your football/soccer. I am just saying you need to stop highlighting how much you hate the guy; everyone already knows it. I am neither dipsuting your stance nor disapporving of it, but rather exposing your over indulgence in exhibiting your hatred at any and every opportunity.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Do we really need D'Ago really? or a regista like some others ppl said in 4-3-1-2..
There is no rule that we need one regista to play in that formation.. or Ferrara is just hear at Lippi advice, like Lippi playing Pirlo in his 4 man midfield at Italy.. than Ferrara search for alternative solution cheaper than Pirlo which is D'Ago.. I just hate that media make it obvious that we need 1 regista to complete the formation and the only alternative is D'Ago so Pozzo made fun of us by requesting Marchisio and Gio... Agree too that Melo would be perfect for us

I remember when we play 4-3-1-2 in Lippi era, we don't use a regista
Zidane
Davids Conte
Tacchi
and then Zidane replaced by Nedved, Conte by Camo in 2001

and looking at Inter 4-3-1-2
Stankovic
Muntari Zanetti
Cambiasso

and they are the better side compare to Milan who use Pirlo, except in CL

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Do we really need D'Ago really? or a regista like some others ppl said in 4-3-1-2..
There is no rule that we need one regista to play in that formation.. or Ferrara is just hear at Lippi advice, like Lippi playing Pirlo in his 4 man midfield at Italy.. than Ferrara search for alternative solution cheaper than Pirlo which is D'Ago.. I just hate that media make it obvious that we need 1 regista to complete the formation and the only alternative is D'Ago so Pozzo made fun of us by requesting Marchisio and Gio... Agree too that Melo would be perfect for us

I remember when we play 4-3-1-2 in Lippi era, we don't use a regista
Zidane
Davids Conte
Tacchi
and then Zidane replaced by Nedved, Conte by Camo in 2001

Stankovic
Muntari Zanetti
Cambiasso

you make a good point, however, the likes of Davids and Conte could defend well but had the skills to create also. Sissoko and Marchisio are defintiely no Davids or Contes..or even deschamps for that matter. Add to those teams we had the likes of Di Livio who created a lot on the wings, and Pessotto and even torricelli who could make runs and attack.

Europe's best play with Iniesta, Xavi and Toure in midfield, destroyers as well as classy players who are able to create...i think if a player like D'Agosinto joined, along with diego, marchisio and sissoko, it would make a nice midfield which had a bit of everything.

Elgerino

Feb 2, 2009
Stankovic
Muntari Zanetti
Cambiasso

In fact, Inter's build up play isn't so great and it is because they don't have a regista. They tend to rely entirely on Ibra and Maicon to make things happen. IMO, it's total bullshit to say that they are a better side compared to milan because they don't have a Pirlo-type of player. I think they could be twice the team they are with someone that can actually spread the play.

By the way, I think that D'agostino, at the right price, could be a great addition to the squad.

xkorpyon

Jan 13, 2008
Not really, Viola is a direct rival, CL team and he was top notch last season, plays regurarly for Brasil, they would demand minimum of 15m to say the least.
For me Felipe Melo worths 15M, but not D'Agostinho...
Our midfield should look like this:
Felipe Melo---Sissoko---Marchisio

A midfield good enough to battle against any team in the world...

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Not really, Viola is a direct rival, CL team and he was top notch last season, plays regurarly for Brasil, they would demand minimum of 15m to say the least.
Actually even more than that, somewhere near 20mil!
I doubt.

Felipe Melo is pure quality. But he was playing for Almeria and Fiorentina, and he could have been bought for a fair price. He was great, but relatively unknown and unproven at the highest level.

Now after the conf. cup, where the world saw him playing great for Brazil, his price will surely go much higher.

And as Osman said, he plays for a rival. They won't sell him to us unless we overpay (a loooot) for him.
I was just sarcastic, moking the unreal/unrealistic 30mil price tag, Udine has put on Dago.

I am convinced that his price market now is far higher to Dago's.
Melo had a good year, IMO as good, if not better to Dago's
(despite if the numbers confirm it or not) Melo is IMO, already a better player and has the potential to become even better! Confirming himself in the selecao was the final test, the only thing he couldnt prove with Fiorentina.

MAny more high profile teams were interest for him and will be interested for him in the future. That fact alone will raise his transfer value even more.
But even then, his value wouldnt go as high as the 30mil, Udine ask for Dago.
Showing them what kind of alternatives we have at this price range, would be the reality check, they need!

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Where are our scouts, and what are they doing? Why can Fiorentina buy guys like Felipe Melo on the cheap, while we have to look at paying 20 million for a one-season Serie A Wonder?! :disagree: :shifty: :snoop:
That's because it's a known fact on this forum how much Fiorentina are superior to us in every aspect of the game. So are Milan.

Mar 14, 2004
you make a good point, however, the likes of Davids and Conte could defend well but had the skills to create also. Sissoko and Marchisio are defintiely no Davids or Contes..or even deschamps for that matter. Add to those teams we had the likes of Di Livio who created a lot on the wings, and Pessotto and even torricelli who could make runs and attack.

Europe's best play with Iniesta, Xavi and Toure in midfield, destroyers as well as classy players who are able to create...i think if a player like D'Agosinto joined, along with diego, marchisio and sissoko, it would make a nice midfield which had a bit of everything.

Davids had no skills? Gosh I now see some of us DO live in parallel universe....

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006
I would love to have Felipe Melo instead of D'Agostinho. He is really good!
if camo is ok we don't need other first team players for our team. if we play something like this we will be ok:

-----------diego------------

camo - momo - marchisio

this system with gio as replacement for diego and zanetti, poulsen and tiago as replacement for the others will be ok. but camo has a lot of injuries and we can not depend on him. so we need another mc. d'ago is good but is not proven yet and udinese asks for him a lot. so hamsik or melo would be an ideal solution. melo would cost around 15-17 mil and there are not so much for a player that plays as a firrst team player for brazil right now. if napoli and fiorentina asks for more than this, we can look for other targets outside italy. the fact is that we need a new mc for next year if we want to play with a 3 men mc. we can't depend on camo and tiago should not be considered as a starter. we should stop searching only for players that play for serie a clubs. for example a would like to see toulalan or mountinho in juve as our third mc. or even snijder or vdv if real desides to sell them...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)