Is D'Agostino to Juventus a good move?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xkorpyon

Jan 13, 2008
And the big question: do we really need a player like D'Agostinho?
If we didn't have Diego i would say yes, but the reality is that he have Diego, who should be the playmaker, the others behind him should be the workers. Altough that doesn't mean that they should suck technicaly...

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
We need a player who is capable of getting the ball to Diego, otherwise Diego will have to drop deep and he will be less effective.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
I think everyone want this deal just done. Either he arrives or he definitley dont.
We have more critical signings to make. And a bunch of worthless players to sell. Mainly Poulsen, that fucker. Mr 3.8 million euro/year, incredibile!
Why do you people always insult our players? What is wrong with you.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
I'm really glad that all of this didn't happen in the Diego transfer. I can live with the whole D'Ago transfer taking a while but if it was Diego I would have gone crazy by now.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
We are still overpaying him.
Yes sir we are.

13 + half of those two players probably equals close to 20 mil euros. Same shit happened last season with amauri's deal. Those teams really know how to rape us in those deals.

Whenever i hear a club president like Zamparini or udinese's official saying that they don't accept our offer at the beginning but they want to do business with us i just know we're getting robbed in these deals.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
I think everyone want this deal just done. Either he arrives or he definitley dont.
We have more critical signings to make. And a bunch of worthless players to sell. Mainly Poulsen, that fucker. Mr 3.8 million euro/year, incredibile!
Then why we dont just hurry to make the critical upgrades in the defense.
Then tru to make some cash and slots, selling Tiago or Poulsen and if we make enough money and we cant find an alternative solution by then. We succumb to the 15mil offer. I see no reason to set this deal as a priority...

Bonapace

Jun 4, 2009
I'm live in Brazil but I'm italian and I'm sure, Felipe Melo played nearby, he's not a good guy in personal life.

On Rio de Janeiro, some spoke about drugs and etc...
I don't like played with that WARNING phrase signed on forehead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)