• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Hope so. If we gave up Gio or Marchisio I would personally go down there and bust some heads.
This deal is very much like a relationship, you see. We should act disinterested and wait till they crack.
Nah its obviously bs but your right they should play it cool & not act desperate.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Gio and Marchisio are not for sale!
As for D`Ago I want to see him here but not at all cost
and if we get him I rather see us overpay for him than use Giovinco or Marchisio as bait

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I thought by now they would realize that we are not going to pay as much as we did for Diego and we are not going to give away one of the two players who are going to be the backbone of the future Juve.

Since there are no other teams., showing a naive interest on that over-hyped player,
Udine wold have to option, than to succumb to their players will and accept a realistic price tag.
Since this is not the case, they might have plans of keeping them there forever.
Starting from next year, his age will start affecting his price tag even more...

This is an opportunity they and Dago lose, not us...
We can find alternatives, but they will never will be able to cash in, that much, for Dago. I m pleased to see that the player and his agent insist to bring it on, but our board shows that we are not desperate to get him.
As time goes by, the need to find more income from sales arise
and suitors appear on Dago, they will be forced to find a compromise!

And i also believe that they would prefer having the sum of Dago's sale, in their hands asap.
So that they will plan their transfer strategy. Our board said that we want all of the new players by the end of the first week of July, so that Ferrara will start building the new team from the start.
I agree, at 28 yrs old next year I don't think he will be worth as much, let alone what Udinese are asking for him. This is getting ridiculous from Udinese to be honest, they have way overvalued him. Even when Bremen overpriced Diego, it still wasn't to the extent as this. I like D'ago and think he would be useful but not for that price, besides we still have a couple "minor" issues we need to fix in defense. :snoop:

I really hope Criscito would come back and would definitely simplify what needs to be done at the back line.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
i say we re-do the poll now with there recent news i think things have changed.
Im sure most people would still vote yes but its hard to say until we know how much he is going to cost us. I dont think any sane person on this forum would even consider giving Gio and Marchisio for D'Ago never mind 12mil on top of that.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I say re-do the poll.

Yes: D'ago plus half gio/marchsio
No: No deal, walk away.

I bet not many people would say "yes" to that.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Pirlo is unsettled. Go for him instead of D'ago.

That would be gold.
Pirlo is certainly a great player but his defensive abilities are not good enough
I would still be happy to see us sign him but given his age and his probable cost I still opt to see someon else here
as for D`Ago satistics says he is a very good at defending and also can give some assists but Udinese are not going to get Gio or Marchisio.
I guess we get him at the end not sure how much would be his cost
If we don`t get him I hope we get someone who can give passes but can also defend can`t get any names but I guess that is what we need

Nima

Jun 3, 2008
i think we should look for a young alternative, because we won't give up on giovinco or marchisio and i think D'Agostino could be our next tiago.

Maybe we should check renato augusto from leverkusen or Augusto Matías Fernández from River Plate .

And if we want more experience, we can try for Belluschi from Olympiakos.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
i think we should look for a young alternative, because we won't give up on giovinco or marchisio and i think D'Agostino could be our next tiago.

Maybe we should check renato augusto from leverkusen or Augusto Matías Fernández from River Plate .

And if we want more experience, we can try for Belluschi from Olympiakos.
I don`t think Renato Augusto could play CM

Kayo

Mar 18, 2007
D'Ago deal means sacrifice

Juventus will have to make Sebastian Giovinco and Claudio Marchisio part of any deal for Udinese midfielder Gaetano D'Agostino.

Tuttosport understands the Zebrette are holding out for £12.5m plus 50 per cent of both Giovinco and Marchisio.

The two players would not move to Udinese immediately, though, and would remain available to Ciro Ferrara.

Giovinco is apparently unwilling to countenance the deal.

The 22-year-old attacking midfielder either wants to stay at Juventus or be sold outright to a team capable of offering him Champions League football.

Alternatively, Juventus will have to meet Udinese's rather steep asking price for D'Agostino, who desperately wants to move to Turin.

If other players are not involved the Zebrette want £21m for D'Agostino, which the Bianconeri have already shelled out for Diego.

Juventus have options, though. They are being linked with Real Madrid midfielder Mahamadou Diarra instead.

The Mali international would come a lot cheaper at £12m and the Bianconeri would not have to give up Giovinco and Marchisio.

How about........NO?
We could give them 50% of De Ceglie and trade Chiellini too.

Seriously who the hell do Udinese think D'Agostino is? He's a good player, but they make it sound as if he was the Italian Messi or something.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
why do we always have these tranfser sagas?
xabi , amauri, dago..... give up on this guy and search for a other option but not diarra... he is a good player but we have sissoko and both would not be good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)