• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Its not wise to completely destroy our relations with Udine.
They also have other players we might get interested with.
And i am sure that Secco wont manage to pull the Melo deal and we ll have to crawl back, begging Udine for Dago.
We should better freeze this matter and prevent the conflict of going in further...

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Unless Secco is using Melo as a motivator for Udinese to bring the price down then that means he isn't crawling back.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
And i am sure that Secco wont manage to pull the Melo deal and we ll have to crawl back, begging Udine for Dago.
We should better freeze this matter and prevent the conflict of going in further...
Are you so sure about what you said? Can you please provide us with facts that made you sure.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
But at least you will be satisfied. You always said how we should buy defenders, not a midfielder.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
"We are Juventus and do not accept ultimatums,” slammed director of sport Alessio Secco.

“If [Udinese President Giampaolo] Pozzo considers D’Agostino is worth more than our offer, then he is free to sell him to someone else.”

channel4.com

Nice!

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
But at least you will be satisfied. You always said how we should buy defenders, not a midfielder.
Yes, if he will buy defenders i will be satisfied!!
In fact i will be satisfied, even if we dont buy anyone else, if we dont have the money.
I just dont want to see us wasting money like we did up until now!

Actually, i wont even blame him even if we dont buy defenders.
He only takes orders from others. The problem with Secco is how he applies those orders.

His inability to sell players for decent sums (Tiago,Almiron) and buy decent players without overpaying for them is what infuriates me the most.
His inability to swiftly complete deals.
Also his inability to appease quality+prestigious players. (before Diego)
His mistakes giving away players for nothing and losing the control of player contracts (Criscito) are all Secco's fault.

But i wont blame him if our board decides to buy Dago instead of defenders!
If he keeps his current strategy and doesnt overpay, his duty is done!

So far i m pleased with Secco's acquisitions! And his strategy so far for the Dago deal. However the damage is already done, the money we had for the five year plan are gone and i dont think we can take them back.
I will be pleased if we at least minimize damages and Secco keeps it together until the end of the transfer window.
As i dont see any realistic chances that Secco is ever going to make up for those mistakes.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
I'd love to see D'Agostino here but if he's price is too high then screw them.

But one thing that i'd really hope we won't end up doing is signing some mediocre player in he's place. We either sign a quality player who can make the difference in the team or we keep our current players (tiago, poulsen...) and use them next season.

We can always go back and sign a top player in that position next summer. No need to waste the money on the wrong guy again.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
I'd love to see D'Agostino here but if he's price is too high then screw them.

But one thing that i'd really hope we won't end up doing is signing some mediocre player in he's place. We either sign a quality player who can make the difference in the team or we keep our current players (tiago, poulsen...) and use them next season.

We can always go back and sign a top player in that position next summer. No need to waste the money on the wrong guy again.
Exactly.:tup:

Feel bad for D'ago.imagine his face tommorow at the training camp with Udinese...he must be so pissed off...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)