Gabriel Barbosa Almeida (Gabigol) - CF/LW/RW- Santos (20 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Zaza seems on his way out so I`m very confident of a third Brazilian here (not counting Hernanes - He is a fake one :D )

- - - Updated - - -

Santos Coach Dorival Junior warns Inter and Juventus that Gabriel Barbosa should only be released in January.
“If the sale has to be done, then in order to limit the damage our strategy should be exactly the same as Palmeiras are doing with Gabriel Jesus,” said the tactician.
He can take Vadala on loan as long as we care

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
If Zaza is out we`ll have Dybala Higuain Mandzukic (3 forwards) which means we`ll have to get a forward
Gabigol apparantely not available until January - If thats the case I expect us to loan someone

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
Too many teams interested in him now. If we were interested, I think we have missed the boat on this one. I can see Man U, Chelsea or another team offering a lot more and getting the player now. I also don't think Allegri is that desperate for another forward judging from his most recent comments.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Too many teams interested in him now. If we were interested, I think we have missed the boat on this one. I can see Man U, Chelsea or another team offering a lot more and getting the player now. I also don't think Allegri is that desperate for another forward judging from his most recent comments.
Well.. We are selling Zaza so we will be left with 3 proper forwards...

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
£30???? wtf???

fuck him and most of all fuck man ure more money than sense, pathetic club
There is no great rivalry between ManUtd and Juve.ManUtd gets to pay 3 installments of 30+ and the agent fee while they are not even in the CL. juve should work harder on the buys.i don't know why every player we are interested in man utd’s name is right there trying to hijack it.!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)