Gabriel Barbosa Almeida (Gabigol) - CF/LW/RW- Santos (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NitK

Jul 22, 2008
There's only one colour he's interested in!

:money::money::money::money::money::money::money::money::money::money::money::money::money::money::money::money::money::money::money::money::money::money::money::money::money::money::money::money::money::money::money::money::money::money::money::money::money::money::money::money::money::money::money::money::money::money::money::money::money::money::money::money:

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
he would be good investment at 30M.he has scored 56 goals in 152 matches but unfortunately we are not very interested and can’t compete on wages with too many clubs out there.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Only possibility would be if Zaza was sold for good money and Cuadrado wouldn't be available to arrive. And it woul've cost around 40M.

None will happen

Mar 3, 2014

:money::money::money::money::money::money::money::money::money::money::money::money::money::money::money::money::money::money::money::money::money::money::money::money::money::money::money::money::money::money::money::money::money::money::money::money::money::money::money::money::money::money::money::money::money::money::money::money::money::money::money::money:
He's a fool then. The Chinese are ready to burn boatloads of cash in the interest of "investment", while United have public shareholders. I'm hopeful that with a few years of Inter PinYin AC PinYin, the marketability of Serie A will increase.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013

modern football!

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Can’t believe we’re actually linked with him :frown:
we made 20m offer and he rejected.apparently man utd agreement with him for 30m.

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008
Saturday August 20 2016

Santos: 'Juve and Inter for Gabigol'
By Football Italia staff

Santos President Modesto Roma has again confirmed “only Juventus and Inter made offers for Gabriel Barbosa, the rest is lies.”

Gabigol’s agent claimed there were proposals from Leicester City, Atletico Madrid, Chelsea and Manchester United.

“Santos are not interested in selling our players. If the offers arrive, then we’ll evaluate them,” Roma told Esporte Interactivo.

“Officially we have only received two, from Juventus and Inter. The rest is lies.”

The Santos chief also commented on Napoli transfer target Thiago Maia.

“It’s true I spoke to Chelsea last week, but not about Thiago Maia. There is no proposal for him.”

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Considering we can afford it if we aren't getting major midfield addition, maybe sign this one and leave him be in Santos for rest of the year.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Thiago Maia is a pretty good talent. Left footed technical and quick CM who defends well. Don't know about his awareness though.

But I really like him, 19 yr old I think. Napoli would be very smart to buy him.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Thiago Maia is a pretty good talent. Left footed technical and quick CM who defends well. Don't know about his awareness though.

But I really like him, 19 yr old I think. Napoli would be very smart to buy him.
Does he have the potential to be a good addition to Juve as well (hypothetically)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)