Future coach (87 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
If we want fresh start maybe we can go as fresh as possible! Maybe wouldn't backfire this time!

"The Spanish channel (Movistar +) shared an important video (which was not broadcast live) detailing the moment that turned the match between Real Madrid and Bayern Munich upside down.
Before the 80th minute, Ancelotti lost all solutions and seemed frustrated and had no new ideas to change the situation until his son Davide intervened and kept shouting at him with the ideal solution and demanding that he make the decision immediately: “Come on, Dad.”
After that, Ancelotti responded to Davide's request and made the historic decision that changed everything in a few minutes and sent Real Madrid to the final."
So Max needs to come on his dad?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
If we want fresh start maybe we can go as fresh as possible! Maybe wouldn't backfire this time!

"The Spanish channel (Movistar +) shared an important video (which was not broadcast live) detailing the moment that turned the match between Real Madrid and Bayern Munich upside down.
Before the 80th minute, Ancelotti lost all solutions and seemed frustrated and had no new ideas to change the situation until his son Davide intervened and kept shouting at him with the ideal solution and demanding that he make the decision immediately: “Come on, Dad.”
After that, Ancelotti responded to Davide's request and made the historic decision that changed everything in a few minutes and sent Real Madrid to the final."
What was the decision?

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Great coach but lost the płot and was left behind by modern coaches just like Mourinho. It's a pity that guys like him can't see that it won't work that way anymore. His antics were funny when he was winning, but once he turned shit all the magic was gone. It's really funny that his and Mou situation look so similar, once a brilliant coaches look like clueless fucks these days. Mourinho already crowned himself saying he refused Portugal NT because he loved the Roma fans while all of them wanted him gone. Wonder what this guy will say, surely the curva comments will encourage him to say some bullshit statements like this.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
More like a spiced Ranieri.
How's so? I think I've mentioned it earlier that I've barely seen them play. The scraps I've seen they looked fairly slow and direct, long vertical passes from defense to attack rather than through midfield. Yet, as they explain in the podcast above they've had a lot of possession. So I am trying to get my head around what could be expected if he would join.
I am however, very grateful to hear that he has rather clear ideas of how he wants his team to play. Whoever joins, I want someone who brings actual ideas and not just adapts and hopes for solutions to come about on their own.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
i don't think that this club ever was a worse working environment than now. we lack leadership on and off the field, that's the most important thing. where's the club? ferrero and scanavino, those two jokers will continue to provide zero leadership, the owners are meh as it gets (they injected some cash when needed but when you look at the management it shows that they don't really care), and there's giuntoli who's been in football during his whole life but never actually lead a club

the squad isn't any better: zero actual leaders, most senior players are passengers on expiring contracts with obscene wages, the few juniors who are expected to know what this jersey is supposed to mean mostly have squad player level potential. at least allegri had ronaldo, even if for a few weeks :baus: now we have nothing and nobody in the locker. is tek our only actual man there? maybe danilo? (i consider bremer gone.) the others are boys

and there's the 50-60 matches to be played. heavy rotation is needed, it's a completely different season to what motta ever had to face as a coach

i don't think that we hired a coach under worst circumstances in the last ~3-4 decades since i've been following the club. good luck motta, i'll be patient. but it will be an uphill climb from day 1

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
i don't think that this club ever was a worse working environment than now. we lack leadership on and off the field, that's the most important thing. where's the club? ferrero and scanavino, those two jokers will continue to provide zero leadership, the owners are meh as it gets (they injected some cash when needed but when you look at the management it shows that they don't really care), and there's giuntoli who's been in football during his whole life but never actually lead a club

the squad isn't any better: zero actual leaders, most senior players are passengers on expiring contracts with obscene wages, the few juniors who are expected to know what this jersey is supposed to mean mostly have squad player level potential. at least allegri had ronaldo, even if for a few weeks :baus: now we have nothing and nobody in the locker. is tek our only actual man there? maybe danilo? (i consider bremer gone.) the others are boys

and there's the 50-60 matches to be played. heavy rotation is needed, it's a completely different season to what motta ever had to face as a coach

i don't think that we hired a coach under worst circumstances in the last ~3-4 decades since i've been following the club. good luck motta, i'll be patient. but it will be an uphill climb from day 1
Couldn’t agree more.

There’s always a hope he can bring in the right energy like De Rossi did but most likely this dude got his work cut out for him.

Let’s see how patient tuz can be :shifty:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 21, Guests: 50)