Future coach (11 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
Someone with an idea, a philosophy but with some pragmatism. So not entirely De Zerbi. Motta seems to suit us. If we look at immediate effects, Motta hasn't relied on a regista this year so he would accept a destroyer as DM rather than a regista. Not sure what he prefers but that I take as being adaptable. Thus far we throw garbage and hope the coach can make due. So maybe it would suit him too.

I know nothing about Montero.

Sent from my Samsung via Tapatalk

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
If we hire Motta hopefully we give him time to get it right here. CL Rof16 and top 4 with a passable looking product on the pitch should be the expectation. Anything more is gravy.
That's low, very low. Even for our current standards but the mercato should decide what we can actually aim for.

I'd say second place in the league should surely be realistic 'tho.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
That's low, very low. Even for our current standards but the mercato should decide what we can actually aim for.

I'd say second place in the league should surely be realistic 'tho.
Nah, for coaches who have a system and philosophy, it takes more than a season to get the team up and running fully. Look at Arteta at Arsenal or Klopp at Liverpool.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Nah, for coaches who have a system and philosophy, it takes more than a season to get the team up and running fully. Look at Arteta at Arsenal or Klopp at Liverpool.
Conte had a system and philosophy too. Sarri too. Examples aren't proof imo but giving time to reach peak strength or setting the bar even lower than the year before are 2 extremes.
I'm not saying we should win the scudetto but with 2 decent midfield additions and Fagioli, the talent pool is more than there to beat the mediocre likes of Milan while Bologna will have a difficult time repeating this. Inter is probably untouchable.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Hopefully he is adaptable to the characteristics of the squad rather being rigid.At the moment we have Bremer Gatti Rugani not exactly his type of ball playing defenders and crucial role of player like Zirkzee is missing.

- - - Updated - - -

Conte had a system and philosophy too... Giving time to reach peak strength or setting the bar even lower than the year before are 2 extremes.
I'm not saying we should win the scudetto but with 2 decent midfield additions and Fagioli, the talent pool is more than there to beat the mediocre likes of Milan while Bologna will have a difficult time repeating this. Inter is probably untouchable.
Obviously the transfer signings by Marotta did help. So it has to be seen what Guintoli does in this crucial transfer window.Will we sell Bremer to sign koopmeiners?

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Hopefully he is adaptable to the characteristics of the squad rather being rigid.At the moment we have Bremer Gatti Rugani not exactly his type of ball playing defenders and crucial role of player like Zirkzee is missing.

- - - Updated - - -

Obviously the transfer signings by Marotta did help. So it has to be seen what Guintoli does in this crucial transfer window.Will we sell Bremer to sign koopmeiners?
Yeah, that's what I was saying. But the money and means are probably there now.

I'm not exactly against selling Bremer if that's the only way to fix our midfield. Calafiori coming in should help too.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008

- - - Updated - - -

Bremer has been doing a lot of ball playing towards the end of the season. I think he has improved quite a bit in that aspect this season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)