Future coach (98 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
The way that this club is going, with the lack of vision and whatnot, it wouldn't surprise me if something even more ridiculous happens.

This guy could get sacked and might have a change of heart on his asinine past, with no other club willing to hire the footballing dinosaur. Who is it?

Wait for it...

Diego Simeone :lol:

Fab Fragment

Dec 22, 2018
The way that this club is going, with the lack of vision and whatnot, it wouldn't surprise me if something even more ridiculous happens.

This guy could get sacked and might have a change of heart on his asinine past, with no other club willing to hire the footballing dinosaur. Who is it?

Wait for it...

That would be something that only we could do.

- - - Updated - - -

And a $20 million a year contract for 7 years

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006

Wait for it...

At least you know what you're getting with simeone, allegri however.... fuck all identity

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
With all the nice young players we have the next coach should be someone that can actually develop them. That’s why I’m pro pochettino/Conte, but Montero would be an interesting internal option as well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 95)