Future coach (9 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Admittedly I haven't watched Chelsea that much, but I've watched enough to know there's no fucking way they played as bad as current Juve. Just impossible. Not blaming it all on Max but this shit we see every week is next level bullshit.
Let’s just say it’s gotten so bad I’ve started to follow the Portugal women’s NT to enjoy watching football again. And damn do they know how to make dead ball mistakes.

Last edited:

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
dynasty for years :lol: :lol:

hes barely lasted longer than two years at any of his major jobs and has fallen out with management and players nearly every time
PSG & Chelsea aren't exactly long-haul clubs. If anything they're known to cycle through managers faster than any other top club. Ancellotti didn't last long in either of them either.

He picked up trophies with the 3 bigger clubs that he coached. Worked with both youngsters and super established players and succeeded with both. And he still has a long career ahead of him.

Sticking with Allegri when this guy is available is madness

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Juric and Tudor dont qualify and Igor happy at Marseille
Imagine Tudor rejecting Juve's offer to be their manager to stay in Marseille. That would never happen (not that I would want Tudor to be our manager)

I wanna give Allegri until at least January.

I also still believe Juve is the most likely destination for Zidane if hes gonna manage again. Conte the alternative. So if Allegri gets canned I think it'll be one of those two.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
PSG & Chelsea aren't exactly long-haul clubs. If anything they're known to cycle through managers faster than any other top club. Ancellotti didn't last long in either of them either.

He picked up trophies with the 3 bigger clubs that he coached. Worked with both youngsters and super established players and succeeded with both. And he still has a long career ahead of him.

his football is awful though. like max allegri bad.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005

Psg were 3rd when he got sacked. 3rd in french league. Quite laughable.

- - - Updated - - -

Imagine Tudor rejecting Juve's offer to be their manager to stay in Marseille. That would never happen (not that I would want Tudor to be our manager)

I wanna give Allegri until at least January.

I also still believe Juve is the most likely destination for Zidane if hes gonna manage again. Conte the alternative. So if Allegri gets canned I think it'll be one of those two.
Zidane didnt come here even when we had Ronaldo.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009

- - - Updated - - -

Where was Conte's Chelsea when he got the sack? Klopp's Dortmund? Allegri's Juve last season? Where is Allegri's Juve now?

You can choose to highlight only the lowest points of an otherwise successful tenureship for a coach, that doesnt make it a story of failure. Almost every tenure ends with a sacking after results dry up.

To date, Tuchel remains the coach that took PSG the farthest winning domestic treble and reaching the CL final (reminds me of someone's heyday) in the same season, and has their highest winning % in their history.

Just to make sure I am following, are you saying sticking with Allegri is better?

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
bro i don't want allegri to stay but i also don't want tuchel.

tuchel 100m lukaku signed couldn't get him to work despite a monster performance with inter. tuchel coudn't make werner or havertz work despite them both coming off good seasons for their club. these 3 players combined cost 220m for chelsea

and now koulibaly one of the best defenders of last 10 years looks like current level bonucci under him.

no thanks.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014

- - - Updated - - -

I don’t think the Zidane stuff was concrete, like I never read anything about an offer being presented/rejected. And he has mentioned the possibility of managing Juve, never closed the door on it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)