• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Street Allegri immediately and get one of (the currently available ones):
1. Zidane
2. Poch
3. Marco Rose (young, modern/scientific approach to the game)

And lets start building a team and modern football culture.
Poch was fired from Spurs and PSG, I wouldn't want him, and he is nothing special.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Tuchel although not half as defensive as Allegri would still have us playing boring safety first football. He will not solve any of our attacking issues.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Zidane is the dream. Tuchel is a no-brainer. Never thought he'd be available anytime soon.

Tuchel has a long career ahead of him and already is experienced in the EPL, Bundesliga, CL and Ligue 1 coaching and winning with such a wide variety of players across many competitions.If we get him he can build a dynasty here for years.

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
Zidane is the dream. Tuchel is a no-brainer. Never thought he'd be available anytime soon.

Tuchel has a long career ahead of him and already is experienced in the EPL, Bundesliga, CL and Ligue 1 coaching and winning with such a wide variety of players across many competitions.If we get him he can build a dynasty here for years.
dynasty for years :lol: :lol:

hes barely lasted longer than two years at any of his major jobs and has fallen out with management and players nearly every time

singus

Sep 22, 2020
dynasty for years :lol: :lol:

hes barely lasted longer than two years at any of his major jobs and has fallen out with management and players nearly every time
Thats not really something we can afford to be too concerned with in our situation. Our problem is frauds/parasites that we cant get rid of.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Poch was fired from Spurs and PSG, I wouldn't want him, and he is nothing special.
Worse, he lost a Ligue 1 title to Lille. I once rated him since his Spurs played really well but losing Ligue 1 while having that much advantage is inexcusable.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Worse, he lost a Ligue 1 title to Lille. I once rated him since his Spurs played really well but losing Ligue 1 while having that much advantage is inexcusable.
Actually Tuchel and Poch lost the league title, Tuchel was fired on New Years when PSG was one point behind Galtier and Lille. Poch finished the season with the same deficit - one point behind Lille.

Not a big fan of Poch either, he is a quality tactician, but first and foremost we need a real man manager that will pull this group of players together and create a team.

Last edited:

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Actually Tuchel and Poch lost the league title, Tuchel was fired on New Years when PSG was one point behind Galtier and Lille. Poch finished the season with the same deficit - one point behind Lille.

Tuchel didnt stay unemployed for long and went on to win CL with Chelsea that same season.
Poch lost a home head to head against Lille though in April.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
:shifty: Tuzzers snubbing Poch, Tuchel when JJ is about to drop from CL spots

Beggars can't be choosers but don't worry neither of them will come

- - - Updated - - -

It's like people don't watch the sport and just follow headlines, scorelines, and reddit posts.
oh noez people follow the only thing that matters?????

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
Out of the blue I throw in Graham Potter. Did wonders in Sweden, Swansea and now Brighton. For obvious reasons I am hesitant but I really like the guy. England's Gasperini but less direct and more tiki-taka by comparison.

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
:shifty: Tuzzers snubbing Poch, Tuchel when JJ is about to drop from CL spots

Beggars can't be choosers but don't worry neither of them will come

- - - Updated - - -

oh noez people follow the only thing that matters?????
Meant to say Statlines, meaning like possession, etc.

But don't let my mistake get in the way of the panic.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 5, Guests: 10)