Future coach (15 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

CarloP

Jan 24, 2010
Out of the blue I throw in Graham Potter. Did wonders in Sweden, Swansea and now Brighton. For obvious reasons I am hesitant but I really like the guy. England's Gasperini but less direct and more tiki-taka by comparison.
Yeah, he's definitely a rising star. I've watched a lot of Brighton over the past few years and his work has been very impressive. He always seems to find a way to put his players in positions to succeed with his tactics, and he's done really well against the EPL giants. I really want him here at Juve but it's just a pipe dream unfortunately.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
I think a big part of the reason we go Italian is that not many non-Italians speak the language which is pretty important for a coach. Also serie A isn't as attractive a league for a foreigner. So the pool of coaching options is small.

Allegri isn't going anywhere soon. If we were to look at a coach just I'd say Italiano, Zidane and Conte would be possibilities with De Zerbi as an outside option.
The kind of money they’re paying Allegri would make it attractive.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Yeah, he's definitely a rising star. I've watched a lot of Brighton over the past few years and his work has been very impressive. He always seems to find a way to put his players in positions to succeed with his tactics, and he's done really well against the EPL giants. I really want him here at Juve but it's just a pipe dream unfortunately.
Given chelsea'd new owner I bet he won't give patience to potter if the wheels start to come off which it can quite easily do

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Tuchel might be the first non paisan.

He already perfected jihadball with Chelsea past year. Exactly what the doctor ordered for our chronically abused retinas.
Wait so are you saying Tuchel won’t implement the king of all dacdics the German masterclass that’s gegenpressing? Do not want then.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Tuchel might be the first non paisan.

He already perfected jihadball with Chelsea past year. Exactly what the doctor ordered for our chronically abused retinas.
Wait so Tuchel Jihadball beat Allegri Jihadball 4-0? Which one is the original?

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Wait so Tuchel Jihadball beat Allegri Jihadball 4-0? Which one is the original?

It was their version of our 3-0 win vs Barca. A cathartic hyper attacking detour and cleansing of infidels before they went back to the boring crusade mode.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
My rules for next coach:

1) No Italians
2) No people with experience at Juventus in the past 10 years
3) Must have clear football ideas in the modern game
4) Must not have surname of Tuchel

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
It was their version of our 3-0 win vs Barca. A cathartic hyper attacking detour and cleansing of infidels before they went back to the boring crusade mode.
Admittedly I haven't watched Chelsea that much, but I've watched enough to know there's no fucking way they played as bad as current Juve. Just impossible. Not blaming it all on Max but this shit we see every week is next level bullshit.

- - - Updated - - -

My rules for next coach:

1) No Italians
2) No people with experience at Juventus in the past 10 years
3) Must have clear football ideas in the modern game
4) Must not have surname of Tuchel
5. Must play all average Americans they have in their disposal no matter how shit they are.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Admittedly I haven't watched Chelsea that much, but I've watched enough to know there's no fucking way they played as bad as current Juve. Just impossible. Not blaming it all on Max but this shit we see every week is next level bullshit.

- - - Updated - - -

5. Must play all average Americans they have in their disposal no matter how shit they are.
Just watch yesterday game vs dinamo Zagreb and you can compare whether you prefer German jihadball Or Italian jihadball.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Juve play inept and disorganised and heartless defensive football.

Chelsea just a uber defensive team, needlessly so. Tuchel barely have them attacking let alone scoring. And he has been allergic to ever using a CF.

And this is not a new thing. They have been uvee defensive for a year or so.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Just watch yesterday game vs dinamo Zagreb and you can compare whether you prefer German jihadball Or Italian jihadball.
One game is not even remotely equal what we see EVERY WEEK. Very small sample size. You can just fool yourself to like this nonsense but I can't.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
One game is not even remotely equal what we see EVERY WEEK. Very small sample size. You can just fool yourself to like this nonsense but I can't.
So watch previous games vs Southampton and west Ham and say that you are impressed by the German dictator.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)