Future Coach (6 Viewers)

Who would you like to see coach Juve this summer?

• Benitez

• Pellegrini

• Allegri

• Gasperini

• Prandelli

• Blanc

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
icεmαή;2494309 said:
And he's better than Pellegrini because?
because Gentile has balls and i like his old school ways of man management and regimental style training something the likes of capello and trapatoni are renouned for, so lets put these slackers back into work!

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
sargent slaughter?
ned flanders?

oh boy what is it with look alikes this week, already had gary glitter > serse cosmi and mirko vucinic > Mahmoud Ahmadinejad

p.s. Del Neri will be our new manager, that is now pretty much confirmed.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Along with Marrota. They are planning to bring in Pazzini :depressed.
Hell i'd be exstatic with pazzini in all honesty, better than some of the other options ive heard and i mean real options such as floccari, its a shame many of you have believed the hype in the likes of torres and perhaps even dzeko, even so from what i gather we may not even get pazzini unfortunately.

David01

Aug 20, 2006
I wanted Pellegrini all along
I was amazed at what he did with Villareal and even now with Real who would have won in any other season
he would definitely be a real good coach for Juve, but sadly it will be Del Neri
oh well, maybe at Christmas the post will be open again
as for Del Neri... prove us wrong

Jan 5, 2007
Sampdoria Coach Luigi Del Neri Confirms He Will Join Juventus - Report
Sky Sport 24 report the coach has told Sampdoria he will coach Juve next

May 17, 2010 11:39:00 AM

Luigi Del Neri will join Juventus after telling Sampdoria president Riccardo Garrone he has agreed to join the Turin-based side.

According to Sky Sport 24, Del Neri met with Garrone at the club's headquarters in Genoa this morning when the coach informed him of his decision.

The news comes less than 24 hours after Del Neri guided Sampdoria to a Champions League place for the first time in 18 years.

However, it's no surprise Del Neri is joining Juventus. Reports over the past month have linked him to the club after moves for top choice candidates Rafael Benitez and Cesare Prandelli dampened.

Giuseppe Marotta's move to the Bianconeri, though not yet official, also seems to have influenced Del Neri.

Earlier Marotta confirmed he was leaving Sampdoria and that he was scheduled to meet Juventus directors to offciliase a deal on Tuesday.

"Del Neri will follow me to Juventus. He is ready for them, but first he has to tell Garrone," Marotta told La Stampa this morning.

Del Neri is now set to follow suit after telling Garrone that he has accepted an offer from Juventus, but neither club have confirmed the move officially.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)