Future Coach (4 Viewers)

Who would you like to see coach Juve this summer?

• Benitez

• Pellegrini

• Allegri

• Gasperini

• Prandelli

• Blanc

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Del Neri chocked dick at the big clubs. Pellegrini held his own at one of the most stressful jobs in World football.
if you're talking about porto? he got sacked before he even managed a single game for them, so i don't take much notice to that fact. and his time at roma was 6 years ago a stint that was only 8 months long and was building a team post capello era that had lost the likes of Emerson and tbh havn't really recovered untill now

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
won 12, lost 16

if he had problems with cassano, clearly thats been patched up now.
Tough time there,but i won't judge on that stat only.

Sad we can't bring in some WC manager.
What can you do,if Del neri is the best we can get,let's just hope for good.

Make the right choices/moves at the transfer market.

kongen73

Jun 5, 2009
What about Mr. Laudrup - former juventus player, knows the school of Barca (how to keep the ball, how to pass it around etc etc)He did great whit Getafe, but failed in Russia

just a thought:help:

kongen73

Jun 5, 2009
I asked for Laudrup before assigning Ciro.
He´s a commentator for danish televison - great insight on football, players, clubs, chairmen ect. ect. - but he´s unproven coaching the big clubs. He turned down Ath. Madrid, wich i think was a bad move, would have been great to watch him coach Forlan/agüero.

He is going to be the next coach for the national team of Denmark, after Morten Olsen ........me think

Jasp

Mar 19, 2009
What about Mr. Laudrup - former juventus player, knows the school of Barca (how to keep the ball, how to pass it around etc etc)He did great whit Getafe, but failed in Russia

just a thought:help:
Wouldn't mind seeing him here, but I have a couple en front of him.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

The guy oozes confidence and discipline, no? Just the type we need to whip our dressing atmosphere into shape.

:sigh:

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Yea, well he's just trying to get extra mileage out of his 15 minutes of fame - that too for having achieved 4th place. Fucking loser.

Wonder what's next for Juventus? Secco being offered the role of head coach? And he refuses that role to move to Bologna as a water boy.

The shit's hitting the fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)