Future Coach (16 Viewers)

Who would you like to see coach Juve this summer?

• Benitez

• Pellegrini

• Allegri

• Gasperini

• Prandelli

• Blanc

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Badass is probably a Prandelli fan or a Del Neri fan. I doubt Pellegrini would ask for ridiculous wages either I think if offered the job he would take it. If Pellegrini stays out of work and we hire some punk from Serie A. I will cry.

Also very few have watched La Liga here so probably will not remember Pellegrini's role at Villareal.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Badass is probably a Prandelli fan or a Del Neri fan. I doubt Pellegrini would ask for ridiculous wages either I think if offered the job he would take it. If Pellegrini stays out of work and we hire some punk from Serie A. I will cry.

Also very few have watched La Liga here so probably will not remember Pellegrini's role at Villareal.
:help: am I reading correctly or did you just ask for pellegrini?

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006

i never said i was a prandelli or del neri fan, infact if anything i've been on the fence on all the candidates so far, which means im staying sceptical. and tbh yeah ok so he got Villarreal to a cl semi final only to be knocked out by arsenal but frankly im not going over the top over him.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
dont get me wrong nicholas, but i want a manager who will install discipline back into the team and start from the basics, someone that will kick these players back into shape. It doesn't exactly scream pellegrini at my face tbh

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
dont get me wrong nicholas, but i want a manager who will install discipline back into the team and start from the basics, someone that will kick these players back into shape. It doesn't exactly scream pellegrini at my face tbh
Very few managers who can do that mate and were not exactly a good propersition at the moment, I want a manager that can build a team and take it forward and that man is Pellegrini.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)