Fullbacks first... Striker later. (18 Viewers)

Which one of the two do you think we need to fix first

• Full-backs, RB and LB or at least one of them

• Striker

Results are only viewable after voting.

Jul 28, 2002
Taiwo? Mathieu? Van Der Weil? Tasci? Cassani? Even Crishitface!

Anyone is better than the garbage 'we' have. The coaching staff also need a kick in the face from melo as any man and his dog can see the simplest way to score against us. It can be dealt with easily if 'we' are properly organised --- DEL NERI

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Definietly fullbacks.but as dule said,no cheap and shitty once!we can't afford to make mistakes here by signing some trash,it must be done smartly.and if needed to spend more then do it ffs. Top priority,by order: 1.WC RB. 2.WC LB. 3.Decent CB 4.WC STRIKER 5.Good STRIKER 6.Decent LM.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Taiwo? Mathieu? Van Der Weil? Tasci? Cassani? Even Crishitface!

Anyone is better than the garbage 'we' have. The coaching staff also need a kick in the face from melo as any man and his dog can see the simplest way to score against us. It can be dealt with easily if 'we' are properly organised --- DEL NERI
Whats with this 'we' all the time? Just say we, it wont hurt you.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
we need a lot. fullbacks and a couple of young strikers. but ofcourse fullbacks first cause our fullbacks are the worst i have ever seen in juve. then again we need SS too cause we are so slow upfront and Quag is injured and he got it all.. we need someone like him. but after all del neri made it clear we will go for cheap players cause we can't pay for big names. i was so happy before the break but after this 2 matches and the injuries and even the new players i really feel just as sad as the last year. good luck for us!! we need it.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
We need someone to bang some goals in. If we had someone world class or top 2 quality strikers then other teams will have to tactically change their play to accommodate them. I believe that a good offense (including a new LM...aka Gio) in this, then that takes pressure off of the defense as well. We can win games if we can start putting some of these chances away. For example: If Amauri had scored that first shot on goal this season strike, if Toni put another chance away, our game could have been different. We waste too many chances then concede. Or when we concede we can't pull back into the game because of our pathetic attack. It's no coincidence that our defenders score more often. And that alone, is sad.

And yes, I know we need new full backs. So fuck off.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Getting a fullback ahead of getting a striker in this current situation is a no for me.

Teams like Napoli and Milan are entirely dependent on their forward line and they manage to get by. The likes of Grava, Campagnaro, Dossena, Aronica, antonini, bonera and Abate are by means better than what we have.

We used to have two players that banged the goals (Krasic and Quag) and both were over-performing. Now we only have Krasic and he is not the kind of fella that cant be marked out of the match and we cannot expect him to continue banging the goals (at best, expect 6 more goals all season).

Currently, we have no strikers at all. We have a forward line of a less than mediocre team and a defense of a mediocre team. All our talent (which is not enough) lies in the midfield; a midfield that connects a shitty defense with a shitty offense.

I am not asking for a forward line as strong as Napoli's let alone Milan's... but at least we should have one FEARED player upfront if we are to defeat any team big or small. A full back is also very important and we will get screwed in most games even if we do sign Forlan or Torres. Unless we buy BOTH (fullback and a striker) we should prepare ourselves for the europa league again. I will not vote. If we get only one player in either position we will still be fucked.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
I once knew a man, Lippi who said a team is built from the back and not the other way around. If you want to do a job, do it right. Fullbacks.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Getting a fullback ahead of getting a striker in this current situation is a no for me.

Teams like Napoli and Milan are entirely dependent on their forward line and they manage to get by. The likes of Grava, Campagnaro, Dossena, Aronica, antonini, bonera and Abate are by means better than what we have.
Bravo. Fucking Bravo.

Chew on that every one else.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)