[Friendly] Real Madrid 2-0 Juventus [July 30th, 2022] (2 Viewers)

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
People need to temper their expectations

We are playing against a team that is two levels above us

If we play like this against Sassuolo, then we can start to get worried

CarloP

Jan 24, 2010

For some reason this comment reminded me of the time last season when Allegri said we were a midtable team worse than Verona

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Damn, didn't know it would get this ugly here before the match even ended. Playing against the BEST club in the world. One thing I have seen is 110% effort by every Juve player out there regardless of level of play. Save the complaints for match one against Sass if a win doesn't occur.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011

I don't see why we wouldn't with this lineup to be honest. As it stands, we don't even have a left side at all for example. Such a poorly built squad.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Damn, didn't know it would get this ugly here before the match even ended. Playing against the BEST club in the world. One thing I have seen is 110% effort by every Juve player
out there regardless of level of play. Say the complaint for natch one against Sass if a win doesn't occur.
Effort doesn't equal talent. Effort means shit when you have a non-existent left side, a coach who lacks ideas, and a team that can't string 2-3 passes together. This is our reality.

CarloP

Jan 24, 2010
Damn, didn't know it would get this ugly here before the match even ended. Playing against the BEST club in the world. One thing I have seen is 110% effort by every Juve player out there regardless of level of play. Save the complaints for match one against Sass if a win doesn't occur.
Not sure I agree with that. Both goals were a result of our players switching off...

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Effort doesn't equal talent. Effort means shit when you have a non-existent left side, a coach who lacks ideas, and a team that can't string 2-3 passes together. This is our reality.
I know that but lot better than seeing a Rabiot out there. Like I said if no win against Sass come in here and have lots of fun complaining about everything

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)