[Friendly] Olympique Marseille 2-0 JUVENTUS (August 1st, 2015) (14 Viewers)

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
A most excellent way to confine his place as 5th striker
Even the 10th striker must show effort.

Anyway, he's playing like shit now, but I've seen him play well and show a few skills before. Question is if he's going to choke like Giovinco for example. Not easy to a young Italian to have the required personality and balls to play at Juventus.

Buy on AliExpress.com

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Khedira will be out at lest for a month.At least.
I forget that he isn't an injury prone Vidal was.
Yes this injury could happen to any player but saying that Vidal was an injury prone and a proven one replace him is so ridiculous.
And I don't know what's going with Morata?I really don't.He is under performing.
And putting Isla was awesome move.What a start prior second goal.Marvelous.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Dude I'm talking about his attitude, not his skills. He was very complacent in the ball that led to the 2nd goal, didn't make an effort.
He made a bad pass, players do that now and again.
He's not the greatest technical striker and relies on service into channels and over the defence, not as a midfielder.
He's going to take time to get into sync with the team due to the above.
The above is going to be even more difficult when he is going to be thrown on late in games or rotated out a lot.

Papi-a

May 9, 2006
Zaza did cost 18!! If you give me 10 cent and i two years later give you 20! Then I still gave you 20! I Could choose not to give you Anthing at all!

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Khedira will be out at lest for a month.At least.
I forget that he isn't an injury prone Vidal was.
Yes this injury could happen to any player but saying that Vidal was an injury prone and a proven one replace him is so ridiculous.
And I don't know what's going with Morata?I really don't.He is under performing.
And putting Isla was awesome move.What a start prior second goal.Marvelous.
I tell you something that is ridiculous - when people link the Khedira signing to the Vidal sale.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
What game were you watching?
I've seen very good Juve in the 30 minutes of the game, vs a team that is way ahead of us in terms of preparation. Conceded unfortunate goal, Licht got expelled, basically everything that could go wrong occured whithin 5-10 minutes. Not an easy task to play for entire half with a man down, but we coped well, considering the circumstances.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
thats kinda sad :p
well it has been an eventful day up until now...

Gym - Done
Shopping - Done
watch Juve get butchered in a pointless friendly whilst trying to come to terms as to why the club you support bought the most useless 5th striker ever - priceless

should have bought gustavo bou instead :stuckup:

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Dont do that. Thats a womens response. One that cant see reason. Dont do that. Seriously dont.
Won't insist in this subject, I'm actually impressed how people fail to see that Zaza's operations were not connected ffs.

We sold his half beautifully last season, great job by Marotta. Kudos to him.

And then in a separate deal we buy him for 18M, one year later. Operations were not related.

Don't know yet if we overpaid for lowering Berardi's buyback clause, doesn't make much sense.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
He made a bad pass, players do that now and again.
He's not the greatest technical striker and relies on service into channels and over the defence, not as a midfielder.
He's going to take time to get into sync with the team due to the above.
The above is going to be even more difficult when he is going to be thrown on late in games or rotated out a lot.
I agree. But that specific pass was very careless, look at it again.

Papi-a

May 9, 2006
Even with draxler, Selling vidal is the worst move ever! Replacing heart and soul with injuiry phrone 21 year old german! We Will Concede so many goals! Who is gons break up the oppositions game?

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Won't insist in this subject, I'm actually impressed how people fail to see that Zaza's operations were not connected ffs.

We sold his half beautifully last season, great job by Marotta. Kudos to him.

And then in a separate deal we buy him for 18M, one year later. Operations were not related.

Don't know yet if we overpaid for lowering Berardi's buyback clause, doesn't make much sense.
if anything berardi's buy back clause for next season went up no?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)