[Friendly] Olympique Marseille 2-0 JUVENTUS (August 1st, 2015) (6 Viewers)

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Meltdowns! Everywhere! :lol:

Just think of the epic one coming if we lose the supercoppa.. :rofl:
almost makes me want to lose the Supercoppa to witness that :D

- - - Updated - - -

First of all I have to say the ref was garbage. He allowed too much. Sends off Licht for talking but at the same time allows their players to go for bones in a friendly game. The guy with number 8 could have been easily thrown out in the first half for example.

Getting back to out team I still see one huge problem: Morata doesn't seem to complement with Mandzukic at all. Allegri should play just one of them at time. It's also connected to another fact: Tevez is our biggest loss of the Summer and no player in our squad is capable of replacing him man-to-man. Dybala looks very good but he isn't strong enough to carry the attack on his own. Pereyra is good at what he does but it's obvious he can't do it too. Morata as SS won't work IMO and his partnership with Mandzukic is still bad and it might not improve - they're too similar or rather none of the two can actually do what Tevez did for us. Pogba plays too deep to be able to do that too but even if moved to AM - I don't think he'd be able to fill the void anyway.

That being said I think Allegri has to change things and adapt once again. With the roster we currently have I think he has to play all the three of Pogba, Pereyra and Dybala at once so nobody gets Tevez's job to get done alone. Marchisio and Khedira/Sturaro to get more defensive duties to free up Pogba even more. On paper you can show it in many ways but in practice it could form into sort of 4231 like this:
Morata/Mandzukic
Pereyra - Pogba - Dybala
Marchisio - Khedira​

Pogba wouldn't be a typical AM but we definitely would want to have him more involved. Dybala and Pereyra switching sides and being given more free roles. Having just one of them on the pitch won't cut it for us. That's how I see it now. Obviously getting some WC name like Gotze could change it for us drastically but let's be realistic: no expensive WC player will come.
looks good but i still prefer the 4-3-1-2.

------------Marchisio
Khedira---------------------
-------------------------Pogba
-------------Pereyra
---Dybala------------------
--------------------Morata

with player movements, it is similar to what you posted, with Marchisio and Khedira mainly with holding roles and going forward sometimes, Pogba would be operating on the left side and pushing forward more than last season with Evra supporting on that side and Morata/Mandzu drifting wide sometimes to create space in the middle, Pereyra would be attacking through the middle and drifting to the right which would allow Dybala to enter the central area deep from the right and receive the ball

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
What about ending up fourth in our CL group and 3rd in the league? Would you enjoy the meltdown more than the club's run?
He is preparing the field just in case...because that for sure can happen. He must be shitting bricks inside and now he is trying to make funny comments.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
almost makes me want to lose the Supercoppa to witness that :D

- - - Updated - - -

------------Marchisio
-------------Pereyra

with player movements, it is similar to what you posted, with Marchisio and Khedira mainly with holding roles and going forward sometimes, Pogba would be operating on the left side and pushing forward more than last season with Evra supporting on that side and Morata/Mandzu drifting wide sometimes to create space in the middle, Pereyra would be attacking through the middle and drifting to the right which would allow Dybala to enter the central area deep from the right and receive the ball
No mandzo, no martin, no vidal
0/10

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012

------------Marchisio
-------------Pereyra

Yeah it can be shown on paper in many ways but the concept is still the same :tup:

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
What about ending up fourth in our CL group and 3rd in the league? Would you enjoy the meltdown more than the club's run?
some people just like to stab themselves with sharp objects

- - - Updated - - -

wait, we lost against marseille? that's kinda lame.

it's not exactly drogba-marseille

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)