[Friendly] Lechia Gdańsk 1-2 JUVENTUS (July 29th, 2015) (13 Viewers)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
So many questions about this game.

How much will we lose by? How little will our players care? How much analysis and doomsday posts will appear on the forum? Which members will declare our team and mercato a failure and slice their wrists at the agony of it all?

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009

How much will we lose by? How little will our players care? How much analysis and doomsday posts will appear on the forum? Which members will declare our team and mercato a failure and slice their wrists at the agony of it all?
It's only a pre-season friendly after all.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004

And most important, if some of the players do well, how much overrating will they get? And if these were new players, how much praise will Marotta get?

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
It's only a pre-season friendly after all.
And most important, if some of the players do well, how much overrating will they get? And if these were new players, how much praise will Marotta get?
:D

Don't bunch me up with those guys, I could not care less about pre-season friendly games. For me, the (sort of) serious time starts from the Supercoppa.

Remember the Coman performance in Indonesia last season :touched:

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
:D

Don't bunch me up with those guys, I could not care less about pre-season friendly games. For me, the (sort of) serious time starts from the Supercoppa.

Remember the Coman performance in Indonesia last season :touched:
The hype around the guy in here was ridiculous, some were expecting him to start for us by january :D

I can see Tello becoming this year's Coman btw.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not a fan of Morata - Mandzukic partnership, at least on paper. Still curios how it will pan out in practice tho.
Morata isn't a typical one-dimensional CF, I could imagine them doing quite well.

What's going to be very interesting is Dybala in the CAM role, though a pre-season friendly won't tell us much about anything anyways.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
If we dont win this game...... i think we should seriously consider sacking marotta.

The hype around the guy in here was ridiculous, some were expecting him to start for us by january :D

I can see Tello becoming this year's Coman btw.
Why we dont just sell Coman to Bayern?. At least it seems they wan to use him. Lets sell him for 15 mils or so.
He will turn into a rotten potatoe here.

Morata isn't a typical one-dimensional CF, I could imagine them doing quite well.

What's going to be very interesting is Dybala in the CAM role, though a pre-season friendly won't tell us much about anything anyways.
well he played there against borussia... and did ok.

kamyar zz5

Jul 9, 2014
Morata played as LW and he played well.

He himself looked satisfied based on his comments after the game...

Maybe we should just not buy anyone and use this 433/4321 with the strikers we have,it's better than buying shit!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)