[Friendly] Lechia Gdańsk 1-2 JUVENTUS (July 29th, 2015) (6 Viewers)

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Relax its just a friendly, if we lose everybody panics, and if we win we praise grand master Marotta
yeah but if we lose this one it might have a negative effect on our team psychologically. it might be the beginning of the end for us, thats why im nervous

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Last time we faced a polish team this happened:

[video=vimeo;15051961]https://vimeo.com/15051961[/video]

I still hear about this from time to time. :sergio:

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Yeah, im also still hearing comments from some of my friends about this fixture.
Anyway we should win but dont expect us to own them hard. They suck, but they already started season + plus their motivation will be sky high for this one. Its friendly anyway and all that matters is the money we are getting from it.

Apr 19, 2007
So are we running the 4-3-1-2 still? Was their much change against Dortmund to our last years tactics? Thats really what we need to be looking at is tactical shifts and seeing what players can give us in different situations. So how is it?

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
People still care about pre-season games, after what we have seen for years and years? I just don't get it. I can't even remember who we played last pre-season, but I'm pretty sure our results were awful. And the summer before that, and before that.

I just don't want anybody injured to the point where they are set back from the competitive games. We won't get into the full swing of being a coherent team until a few games into the season. The Supercoppa comes at a poor time really, but it is a fairly low level tournament. That Napoli game last year was completely farcical at the end, we were very complacent and lacking sharpness.

Valentino

yeah but if we lose this one it might have a negative effect on our team psychologically. it might be the beginning of the end for us, thats why im nervous
Don't worry. Everything is going to be fine. :hellyes:

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
People still care about pre-season games, after what we have seen for years and years? I just don't get it. I can't even remember who we played last pre-season, but I'm pretty sure our results were awful. And the summer before that, and before that.
:tup:

Although I do believe that most people actually have realised that. I mean, 90% of the people complaining about the performances are doing so entirely sarcastically.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008

I just don't want anybody injured to the point where they are set back from the competitive games. We won't get into the full swing of being a coherent team until a few games into the season. The Supercoppa comes at a poor time really, but it is a fairly low level tournament. That Napoli game last year was completely farcical at the end, we were very complacent and lacking sharpness.
dismissing the probability that some of our players may have seen each other for the first time in the last match.
It's Juventuz dude.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
I just hope Allegri understands his job is on the line with this one.

First he sells pirlo AGAIN to some fuckin American team
Then he tells Tevez to fuck off back to Paraguay or wherever the hell he comes from

Then he sells the Chilean Zidane to some Polish team for like 15 million Euros. Shit coach.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)