[Friendly] Lechia Gdańsk 1-2 JUVENTUS (July 29th, 2015) (5 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
He hasn't been thinking straight since the whole Vidal saga. And it's funny cause there are others like him here. Over dramatizing every little thing and acting like we just lost Maradona, Cruyff and Pelé and are about to get relegated again.
What are you on about? Wrong positions...

We lost the best regista of all time, the best SS of all time, and the best B2B mid of all time. Even worse, all 3 were in their primes. Even even worse, 2 left for free, and the third we were only paid 40 mil for. 40 mil for 3 members of the all-time World XI. We're doomed! :scared:

JuveID

Allegri and Beppe Mania
Feb 5, 2015
I just hope Allegri understands his job is on the line with this one.

First he sells pirlo AGAIN to some $#@!in American team
Then he tells Tevez to $#@! off back to Paraguay or wherever the hell he comes from

Then he sells the Chilean Zidane to some Polish team for like 15 million Euros. $#@! coach.
????

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
He hasn't been thinking straight since the whole Vidal saga. And it's funny cause there are others like him here. Over dramatizing every little thing and acting like we just lost Maradona, Cruyff and Pelé and are about to get relegated again.
:agree:

I don't get it either. Of course it's never nice when a fan favourite and vital player like Vidal leaves, but wayyyyyy too much doomsday around these parts.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
:agree:

I don't get it either. Of course it's never nice when a fan favourite and vital player like Vidal leaves, but wayyyyyy too much doomsday around these parts.
I guess hating on him and refer to him like a whore with your name tattooed on her pussy who cheated on you is better. It works both ways, and trust me, we're gonna miss him badly.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
What are you on about? Wrong positions...

We lost the best regista of all time, the best SS of all time, and the best B2B mid of all time. Even worse, all 3 were in their primes. Even even worse, 2 left for free, and the third we were only paid 40 mil for. 40 mil for 3 members of the all-time World XI. We're doomed! :scared:
Pirlo is in his primes?

Tanu_Mz

Jan 5, 2014
Last time we faced a polish team this happened:

[video=vimeo;15051961]https://vimeo.com/15051961[/video]

I still hear about this from time to time. :sergio:
ah ah ah

Hey dude I'll be taking my missus to Warsaw 1st till 4th of October.
If you'll see some crazy fucker wearing Tevez shirt downtown during these days, it'll be me

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
I understand losing CL Final to Barcelona and I got over it, but seriously if we can't beat Lech freaking Poznan I'll be pissed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)