[FRIENDLY] JUVENTUS vs Hamburg SV (July 18th 2010) (60 Viewers)

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
There in lies the difference.

If we're playing our 1st rate defence with melo, marchisio, krasic, diego and giovinco in midfield. I don't really see where the huge problems will lie in the team bar our striker but we really don't now how they'll perform.
It doesn't matter how bad his teams Defence was, when you have an extra 2 players on the field you should take advantage as your weak Defence would not be as exposed.

And Samp have a decent Defence anyway.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
It doesn't matter how bad his teams Defence was, when you have an extra 2 players on the field you should take advantage as your weak Defence would not be as exposed.

And Samp have a decent Defence anyway.
But what I'm saying is having a losing mentallity is more natural with a worse club then Juve's. Mentallities shift. I don't think we can properly judge Del Neri until the season is underway.

awit

Jan 10, 2010
Diego is the problem the same way he was the problem last season. He's too alone. Last season we used a formation which relies on good fullbacks to support the attack but all we had was mediocrity. Now we use a formation which relies on good wingers to support attack but all we have is mediocrity. Obviously this can change before the season really starts and we can only hope it will.

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
Did Diego not play CM for Santos?

Could we not put Momo or Melo beside him and let Diego move box to box and link up with Cassano in attack.

Diego likes to track back and pick the ball up from MF anyway.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
I hope Pepe and Martinez never have to grace the pitch all season really. I'll feel sorry for Diego with that kind of 'support'.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Diego is the problem the same way he was the problem last season. He's too alone. Last season we used a formation which relies on good fullbacks to support the attack but all we had was mediocrity. Now we use a formation which relies on good wingers to support attack but all we have is mediocrity. Obviously this can change before the season really starts and we can only hope it will.
With proper wingers and a good striker Diego would shine. He's class.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
But what I'm saying is having a losing mentallity is more natural with a worse club then Juve's. Mentallities shift. I don't think we can properly judge Del Neri until the season is underway.
We can judge him on his history with other clubs though. And with that, I'm not too optimistic regarding our future.

Gamaro

The Arabian Knight
Aug 6, 2007
Did Diego not play CM for Santos?

Could we not put Momo or Melo beside him and let Diego move box to box and link up with Cassano in attack.

Diego likes to track back and pick the ball up from MF anyway.
Diego as a CM :shocked:

And even if so,what about Marchisio?

And if we buy Cassano,there will be no money left to buy a ST?

And moreover Diego > Cassano

Gamaro

The Arabian Knight
Aug 6, 2007
Hey guys,would plz any of those who watched the match post our players' ratings according to him?

PLEASE,i hv nt watched the match.

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
Diego as a CM :shocked:

And even if so,what about Marchisio?
Yeah don't know if it would work Marchisio though I still think its an option as Diego covers alot of ground and can set off attacks with his passing.

Though I've never seen Diego in his Santos days so it may not work out

And if we buy Cassano,there will be no money left to buy a ST?
Trez and Iaquinta would do us if we signed Cassano cos with him in Diego and possibly Giovinco behind them they won't find goals hard to come by.

And moreover Diego > Cassano
No doubt

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
I have a feeling that Diego doesn't have a support from other midfield players, same thing as it was last season. Del Neri needs to fix it somehow otherwise Diego is gonna be blamed again.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 60)