[FRIENDLY] JUVENTUS vs Hamburg SV (July 18th 2010) (4 Viewers)

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
i respect your opinion,but i cant agree.i'll let the others judge you...

i'm too sleepy..its almost 6 am and i need a Rab to spank your ass

goodnight
I respect your unconditional loyalty to Del Piero but sometimes you just gotta' know when to fold up and admit something. Even though Del Piero is our captain, and will probably always be the greatest Juventus legend ever we have to say that our man has aged quite bit. No one stays young forever, not even superman Del Piero. He is 35 years of age, and he is not getting any younger. Times change, players come and go. However Del Piero will always stay in our hearts. But we have to accept the fact that his career is coming to an end and watch new players take the stage.

Mar 30, 2006
I have a feeling that Diego doesn't have a support from other midfield players, same thing as it was last season. Del Neri needs to fix it somehow otherwise Diego is gonna be blamed again.
I think Diego will do more damage next season playing in his new striker role because he is allowed more looks at the goal and does not have be try to create everything but is allowed more to finish. I think that will be very good when we play with the wings it will free him up to score goals. Last season we went through the center and got clogged up, then would kick it out to our shitty fullbacks who would further fuck things up.

Now Diego will be able to be more of a cutting edge for us.

DVS

Must be patient
Nov 13, 2008
I think Diego will do more damage next season playing in his new striker role because he is allowed more looks at the goal and does not have be try to create everything but is allowed more to finish. I think that will be very good when we play with the wings it will free him up to score goals. Last season we went through the center and got clogged up, then would kick it out to our shitty fullbacks who would further fuck things up.

I hope your right. The thing is Marchisio will have to step up his game and have to shine more than just play solid football in spurts. I think with a 4-4-1-1 formation he must learn to be more consistent offensively. I think its a perfect opportunity for him. Esp if Juve get one or two more playmakers

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
del piero - 5 - please step aside granddad ... did nothing positive (yes, i saw that freekick)... we should not play him if he does not at least get 50% fitter in regards of his pace/speed
u can but the facts of life say that people AGE . until we find some eternal spring , he is a grandad lol
LotS of respect lately for Juve's Captain.

Same people, same shit being said.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I love Del Piero, as I am sure everyone else here does, but the good of the team takes precedence over love for an individual.

Oh, and statistics don't always tell the whole story; I can score 12 goals and provide 7 assists over the course of 5 games during an entire season, and then do shit for the rest of the year.

I am not doubting the fact that DP is trying his hardest, but football has evolved, and his lack of pace and aging legs are more of a hindrance in today's game. I am not saying we should give up on DP entirely, but it's clear that if one and only one of DP or Diego has to start, a lot of us (objectively speaking) would prefer that the latter start games over the former.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I love Del Piero, as I am sure everyone else here does, but the good of the team takes precedence over love for an individual.

Oh, and statistics don't always tell the whole story; I can score 12 goals and provide 7 assists over the course of 5 games during an entire season, and then do shit for the rest of the year.

I am not doubting the fact that DP is trying his hardest, but football has evolved, and his lack of pace and aging legs are more of a hindrance in today's game. I am not saying we should give up on DP entirely, but it's clear that if one and only one of DP or Diego has to start, a lot of us (objectively speaking) would prefer that the latter start games over the former.
Look, you keep repeating yourself almost daily. I don't care if you want the man to play or how you evaluate or how he's rated in your eyes because at the end of the day your opinion doesn't count much it's what he has achieved and still achieving that counts.

You, gutterpuzzle, virtu, kasaki or anyone else feel free to say how much you don't want him in this Juventus but do not disrespect him.

Who on earth is virtu to call him grandpa? grandpa? This grandpa he's talking about is Juventus living legend whether you like it or not. Del Piero should be respected all the time. He has done nothing but good and positive things for this team, he has been with us in good and bad. So show him some fucking respect, if not, then Inter or Milan is your right team to cheer for.

I've had enough of the "Look, I love Del Piero, I've always respected Del Piero but he's this he's that, he's not good, he's harming the team he did this he did that" , I've had enough of the "His time is past it, he's not 26years old anymore" Seriously, grow the fuck up. Last time I checked he was Serie A top scorer two seasons ago and last season was our top scorer whether he played good or not. Stop this old radio talk. Some of you just never learn.

I don't care how far this argument and debate will go, if Del Piero is not shown some respect then I'm not respecting no one either.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
cool u dick riding down my man. He is a grandpa , u can view it as a negative but i meant it as his job now is to set the path down for future legends. P.S stop dick riding.
I didn't insult you in that post or any of you.

Try to keep it civilized or else you're taken on a ride.

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
I didn't insult you in that post or any of you.

Try to keep it civilized or else you're taken on a ride.
oh I apologize, bout to go on my own morning ride so I can play for juventus someday lol. but this will be last statement for the morning. Yes del piero is a legend, he is implacable and will always be in my eyes he's the greatest thing to happen to me especially since he's italian :D :D I didn't mean to say it disrespectfully, but he is growing old. We should be worried bout finding a new legend in gio :D (yes I have a man crush)

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004

I really really hope you're right. The main midfield players we're missing are Marchisio, Pepe, Melo, Camoranesi (if stays).. so is this enough to secure his new role behind the striker or he would need to get back to pick up the ball again...we'll see, but I hope you're right.

I hope your right. The thing is Marchisio will have to step up his game and have to shine more than just play solid football in spurts. I think with a 4-4-1-1 formation he must learn to be more consistent offensively. I think its a perfect opportunity for him. Esp if Juve get one or two more playmakers
Sure , midfielders , especially Marchisio will have to shine more. :agree:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)