[FRIENDLY] JUVENTUS vs Hamburg SV (July 18th 2010) (10 Viewers)

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
It's clear were fucked without Diego.

However I'd like to see our full squad together playing a competitive match. I think the Europa draw could be more conclusive.

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
Diego is the problem the same way he was the problem last season. He's too alone. Last season we used a formation which relies on good fullbacks to support the attack but all we had was mediocrity. Now we use a formation which relies on good wingers to support attack but all we have is mediocrity. Obviously this can change before the season really starts and we can only hope it will.
Agree. Let's hope we will sign at least one classy winger or maybe striker. Diego need support and Krasič would the best move i think.. Marotta give them f'in 2 or 3 millions more and deal is done. :lazy:

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
as requested i'd like to give some ratings to the players i actually remember doing something remarkable (in the bad or good way) in this game (watched it on tv)

storari - 6 - did well when called into action

legrotaglie - 5.5 - even though we did not concede (thats why he does not get a 5)
he was showing his lack of pace and did a few fouls because he just had no other way to stop the attackers

del piero - 5 - please step aside granddad ... did nothing positive (yes, i saw that freekick)... we should not play him if he does not at least get 50% fitter in regards of his pace/speed

pasquato - 5 - did so well in the other game, but tonight he had many misplaced passes (might be due to him playing a whole lot deeper)

sissoko - 5 - much running without effect ... a few late tackles which could have made him sent off if the opponent would have made more out of it

ekdal - 6.5 - seems to be used to getting set under pressure and looks like he is never going to give the ball away in a central position when he gets it, but on the other hand i did not see anything good defensively from him... he did put a few nice long balls to the wings though, but its not enough to have someone that just does not give the ball away ... its a good start but not yet what i expect from him, when sissoko is next to him

diego - 6.5 - did all he could and if ever something was happening through the middle it would have been him

lanzafame - 7 - did put in many crosses and combine relatively well with chickenhead de ceglie ... on top of that he did track back very well.

martinez - 5.5 - only scene i remember is him dribbling on the halfway line and then loosing the ball

motta - 6 - let his opponent bypass him on more then 1 occasion and did not bring much to the table for the attacking side of the game ... did put in some nice wing-switches playing from the back right to the left wing ...

trezeguet - 4 - if you do not add anything to the game AND do miss the chances you are supposed to burry than we are playing with one men down ... surprising that we did that good with him being static and still having a modest first half

amauri - 6.5 - got no service but showed great hunger in helping in defense and tackling everywhere he could

Gamaro

The Arabian Knight
Aug 6, 2007
as requested i'd like to give some ratings to the players i actually remember doing something remarkable (in the bad or good way) in this game (watched it on tv)

storari - 6 - did well when called into action

legrotaglie - 5.5 - even though we did not concede (thats why he does not get a 5)
he was showing his lack of pace and did a few fouls because he just had no other way to stop the attackers

del piero - 5 - please step aside granddad ... did nothing positive (yes, i saw that freekick)... we should not play him if he does not at least get 50% fitter in regards of his pace/speed

pasquato - 5 - did so well in the other game, but tonight he had many misplaced passes (might be due to him playing a whole lot deeper)

sissoko - 5 - much running without effect ... a few late tackles which could have made him sent off if the opponent would have made more out of it

ekdal - 6.5 - seems to be used to getting set under pressure and looks like he is never going to give the ball away in a central position when he gets it, but on the other hand i did not see anything good defensively from him... he did put a few nice long balls to the wings though, but its not enough to have someone that just does not give the ball away ... its a good start but not yet what i expect from him, when sissoko is next to him

diego - 6.5 - did all he could and if ever something was happening through the middle it would have been him

lanzafame - 7 - did put in many crosses and combine relatively well with chickenhead de ceglie ... on top of that he did track back very well.

martinez - 5.5 - only scene i remember is him dribbling on the halfway line and then loosing the ball

motta - 6 - let his opponent bypass him on more then 1 occasion and did not bring much to the table for the attacking side of the game ... did put in some nice wing-switches playing from the back right to the left wing ...

trezeguet - 4 - if you do not add anything to the game AND do miss the chances you are supposed to burry than we are playing with one men down ... surprising that we did that good with him being static and still having a modest first half

amauri - 6.5 - got no service but showed great hunger in helping in defense and tackling everywhere he could
Extremly thankful.

Lucky Luke

Jul 23, 2007
i dont need a translation.

giovinco will be sold no matter how much we need him.the sooner you realize that,the better for everyone.

as for my post above yours,calling del piero "granddad" and many more is pure blasphemy.

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
i dont need a translation.

giovinco will be sold no matter how much we need him.the sooner you realize that,the better for everyone.

as for my post above yours,calling del piero "granddad" and many more is pure blasphemy.
technically he sorta is a grandad so is grosso, and so was canna, and buffon will soon be.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)