[FRIENDLY] JUVENTUS vs Hamburg SV (July 18th 2010) (5 Viewers)

Lucky Luke

Jul 23, 2007
Look, you keep repeating yourself almost daily. I don't care if you want the man to play or how you evaluate or how he's rated in your eyes because at the end of the day your opinion doesn't count much it's what he has achieved and still achieving that counts.

You, gutterpuzzle, virtu, kasaki or anyone else feel free to say how much you don't want him in this Juventus but do not disrespect him.

Who on earth is virtu to call him grandpa? grandpa? This grandpa he's talking about is Juventus living legend whether you like it or not. Del Piero should be respected all the time. He has done nothing but good and positive things for this team, he has been with us in good and bad. So show him some fucking respect, if not, then Inter or Milan is your right team to cheer for.

I've had enough of the "Look, I love Del Piero, I've always respected Del Piero but he's this he's that, he's not good, he's harming the team he did this he did that" , I've had enough of the "His time is past it, he's not 26years old anymore" Seriously, grow the fuck up. Last time I checked he was Serie A top scorer two seasons ago and last season was our top scorer whether he played good or not. Stop this old radio talk. Some of you just never learn.

I don't care how far this argument and debate will go, if Del Piero is not shown some respect then I'm not respecting no one either.
I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU :toast:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Lucky Luke

Jul 23, 2007
cool u dick riding down my man. He is a grandpa , u can view it as a negative but i meant it as his job now is to set the path down for future legends. P.S stop dick riding.
you keep posting the same thing.that del piero is a grandpa and shouldnt play etc etc.its boring.you can check the other threads and find more interesting things to post or to read.we had enough from you and your opinion about ALE.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
some quick notes about the game:

- Storari played great....he's not Gigi, but should do well in his place for awhile

- Lanzafame stays....I was very impressed with everything he did

- the defense was shaky...now I know that these guys are not going to be our starters, but if Chellini or Bonucci get injured.....

- we have to keep Diego. I like this new position for him, I dont know if its possible that DP and Diego can play together, but DP only has a year or two left in him. Diego, with the way he's playing right now, could be DP's ultimate replacement

- Ekdal was decent as well

- Martinez will be the second biggest blunder signing of the season (next to the winner- Pepe). The guy lacks the basics, and NO excuse in the world can cover that up. MOGGI WAS RIGHT !!!
I agree with you, especially in the last paragraph but only because Martinez and Pepe are made out to play as wingers in 4-3-3, not as wide midfielders in 4-4-2. Lanzafame seems to fit in 4-4-2 on the other hand, that was evident from last season while at Parma. All in all, good post. :hellyes:

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
OMG Lanzafame what the hell did you do you stupid fuck..
you were so close of gettin in my signature with this post

Hopefully this experimenting means Del Neri understands that Martinez shouln't be a starter for us. Gio :eyebrows:
forza atom ant :D..hope i'll see him in a friendly before he'll rot on the bench in the season

Good position for Hamburgo.
it's hamburgero

del piero is a bit fat...
no you didn't

Trez shows his real self against a worthy opponent. He is a legend and was a great striker.. but he has lost so much.. Look at the chance when Martinez pass him. He had open goal. but he is slow and has lost his touch..

Sad that Delneri and Marotta rate him from matches against amateurs..

We need a new attacker badly.. Trez finished... Delpiero a legend to but slow and old ( sad to say, could make a impact from the bench) Iaquinta just runs ... Amauri no comment....
hi cruello

some quick notes about the game:

- Storari played great....he's not Gigi, but should do well in his place for awhile

- Lanzafame stays....I was very impressed with everything he did

- the defense was shaky...now I know that these guys are not going to be our starters, but if Chellini or Bonucci get injured.....

- we have to keep Diego. I like this new position for him, I dont know if its possible that DP and Diego can play together, but DP only has a year or two left in him. Diego, with the way he's playing right now, could be DP's ultimate replacement

- Ekdal was decent as well

- Martinez will be the second biggest blunder signing of the season (next to the winner- Pepe). The guy lacks the basics, and NO excuse in the world can cover that up. MOGGI WAS RIGHT !!!
thanks for the rewiev..i didn't caught the game

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
I think Diego will do more damage next season playing in his new striker role because he is allowed more looks at the goal and does not have be try to create everything but is allowed more to finish. I think that will be very good when we play with the wings it will free him up to score goals. Last season we went through the center and got clogged up, then would kick it out to our shitty fullbacks who would further fuck things up.

Now Diego will be able to be more of a cutting edge for us.
I am thinking/hoping the same thing

the question this season will be "can the midfield get the ball to the strikers" ???

We need a creative midfielder who can pass the ball around and make plays himself. Marchisio, Sissoko, Melo, and Poulsen dont fit the bill.

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
Look, you keep repeating yourself almost daily. I don't care if you want the man to play or how you evaluate or how he's rated in your eyes because at the end of the day your opinion doesn't count much it's what he has achieved and still achieving that counts.

You, gutterpuzzle, virtu, kasaki or anyone else feel free to say how much you don't want him in this Juventus but do not disrespect him.

Who on earth is virtu to call him grandpa? grandpa? This grandpa he's talking about is Juventus living legend whether you like it or not. Del Piero should be respected all the time. He has done nothing but good and positive things for this team, he has been with us in good and bad. So show him some fucking respect, if not, then Inter or Milan is your right team to cheer for.

I've had enough of the "Look, I love Del Piero, I've always respected Del Piero but he's this he's that, he's not good, he's harming the team he did this he did that" , I've had enough of the "His time is past it, he's not 26years old anymore" Seriously, grow the fuck up. Last time I checked he was Serie A top scorer two seasons ago and last season was our top scorer whether he played good or not. Stop this old radio talk. Some of you just never learn.

I don't care how far this argument and debate will go, if Del Piero is not shown some respect then I'm not respecting no one either.
100% agree on every single word.

Regardless of our teams performance in every season, Del Piero keeps on turning out to be the top scorer whether he plays half of the season of the whole season.

2009 - 2010: 11 goals in 28 matches. (team top scorer)
2008 - 2009: 21 goals in 43 matches (team top scorer)
2007 - 2008: 24 goals in 41 matches (team and serie A top scorer)
2006 - 2007: 23 goals in 37 matches (team and serie B top scorer)
2005 - 2006: 20 goals in 45 matches (team top scorer)
2004 - 2005: 17 goals in 41 matches (team top scorer)
2003 - 2004: 14 goals in 31 matches
2002 - 2003: 23 goals in 38 matches (team top scorer)
2001 - 2002: 21 goals in 46 matches

Stop complaining guys, he's the one who's saving our asses every season. Be grateful.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
100% agree on every single word.

Regardless of our teams performance in every season, Del Piero keeps on turning out to be the top scorer whether he plays half of the season of the whole season.

2009 - 2010: 11 goals in 28 matches. (team top scorer)
2008 - 2009: 21 goals in 43 matches (team top scorer)
2007 - 2008: 24 goals in 41 matches (team and serie A top scorer)
2006 - 2007: 23 goals in 37 matches (team and serie B top scorer)
2005 - 2006: 20 goals in 45 matches (team top scorer)
2004 - 2005: 17 goals in 41 matches (team top scorer)
2003 - 2004: 14 goals in 31 matches
2002 - 2003: 23 goals in 38 matches (team top scorer)
2001 - 2002: 21 goals in 46 matches

Stop complaining guys, he's the one who's saving our asses every season. Be grateful.
I think Trez was the topscorer in 2005/06. It was going Trez-Ale-Trez-Ale-Trez-Ale until 2007/08.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)