[FRIENDLY] JUVENTUS 1-1 Vicenza - 21/07/09 (1 Viewer)

OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #305
    man ranieri has surely lost the locker room,

if we had some juve legend as coach we would not have those disciplinary problems because everybody would respect the coach and follow his guidance.

amauri is totally innocent and got ruined by ruineri !

sack ruineri !
    i think he is unhappy with the coach !
    :shifty: :rolleyes2

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    Looking back on the Cisco Roma game he didn't exactly celebrate that goal either and I didn't read any fuss over it. Probably the media trying to stir up something.
    I havent seen it myself, so cant judge, but supposed to have seemed bit indifferent after scoring, and then refusing to take the captains armband after Ale went out, its signals that something is bit off.

El Santo

El Enmascarado de Plata
    Nov 26, 2008
    There are reports that the Bianconeri seemed tense during the game, as when David Trezeguet scored the equaliser, he refused to celebrate.
    He scored an equaliser against a serie b team in the ending minutes. Shit if he would of celebrated then he would of deserve a slap. He knew that we weren't playing like Juventus.:agree:

It's a normal thing when the management are trying to sell him while he wants to stay.

Hopefully this drama end soon.
    Management wants to sell if a good price comes along. and Trez feels the same way if a good offer comes he will take it. So i don't think he's upset about that. Or maybe he is:shifty:

I havent seen it myself, so cant judge, but supposed to have seemed bit indifferent after scoring, and then refusing to take the captains armband after Ale went out, its signals that something is bit off.
    Wow he refuse the captain's armband??:shifty: thats not good at all:sergio:

Salvo

J
    Dec 17, 2007
    oh god, were playing a friendly against vicenza, not the champions league final a lot of the players didnt celebrate very much in the other friendly's are they going too?

El Santo

El Enmascarado de Plata
    Nov 26, 2008
    icεmαή;2078388 said:
    But the refusal to wear the captain's armband is a different issue from not celebrating..
    Yes:agree: It is. I wonder why he rejected it.:shifty: and hopefully it's nothing serious:xfinger:

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
    trez "hi fived" 2 players after his goal..

i mean come on man.. you dont run around with your shirt above your head when you equalize against freaking vicenza in a friendly...

media BS if you ask me

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
    man ranieri has surely lost the locker room,

if we had some juve legend as coach we would not have those disciplinary problems because everybody would respect the coach and follow his guidance.

amauri is totally innocent and got ruined by ruineri !

sack ruineri !
    JBF: You fucken need to get updated. Our coach is not the fucktard Ranieri anymore.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)