[FRIENDLY] JUVENTUS 1-1 Vicenza - 21/07/09 (3 Viewers)

El Santo

El Enmascarado de Plata
Nov 26, 2008
Looking at the highlights. I found out that Cannavaro stop marking the guy that score the goal.:sergio: Knowing this Tiago rush to try to defend the shot. I know its a dam Friendly but Cannavaro shouldn't of stopped marking him.:disagree: Forza Tiago:tup:

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Looking at the highlights. I found out that Cannavaro stop marking the guy that score the goal.:sergio: Knowing this Tiago rush to try to defend the shot. I know its a dam Friendly but Cannavaro shouldn't of stopped marking him.:disagree: Forza Tiago:tup:
The big problem was Chiellini.

Cannavaro was marking up at the throw and Chiellini was spare.

Chiellini then went across to challenge for the header, when Cannavaro was in control of the situation, and missed it.

This left a great big Chiellini shaped hole in the centre of the defence, which Vicenza strolled through.

El Santo

El Enmascarado de Plata
Nov 26, 2008
The big problem was Chiellini.

Cannavaro was marking up at the throw and Chiellini was spare.

Chiellini then went across to challenge for the header, when Cannavaro was in control of the situation, and missed it.

This left a great big Chiellini shaped hole in the centre of the defence, which Vicenza strolled through.
Yeah he shouldn't of done that. But after that cannavaro was left right next to the goal scorer thinking that the other guy was going to score already he stop marking him realizing this he ran towards the middle and tap it in. :agree:

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Maybe.

I'm not that bothered.

Chiellini and Cannavaro played today after only a day or two of training after their holiday, so they were never going to be properly switched on.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
man ranieri has surely lost the locker room,

if we had some juve legend as coach we would not have those disciplinary problems because everybody would respect the coach and follow his guidance.

amauri is totally innocent and got ruined by ruineri !

sack ruineri !

El Santo

El Enmascarado de Plata
Nov 26, 2008
Yeah of course not. But thats not the case. my case is that cannavaro just gave up on marking because he though it was going to be a goal. He shouldn't of stop. But Im glad Tiago kept up with the play, that shows that he's trying really hard to have a positive season. But yeah it's just our second or third friendly. Hope we win the Peace Cup.:juventus:

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006

if we had some juve legend as coach we would not have those disciplinary problems because everybody would respect the coach and follow his guidance.

sack ruineri !
:D

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006

sack ruineri !
u want ranieri back after 2 friendlies :lol:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Didn't get to see match. Where the hell is melo, diego and giovinco? Trez scored goal number two. Gosh its nice to have that back. I keep hearing about marrone, any youtube comps on the kid? I hate missing juve games, especially when I'm at work. Ugh

Maybe 2 goals in 2 games will give the board a bigger sense of urgency to bring a new D signing

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Melo will be presented tomorrow ( if I'm correct ) and will travel with the team to Spain. Diego was still working on his fitness, as was Sissoko, think they were both not fully recovered and left out to start playing again in the 'bigger' preseason games at the Peace Cup.

Trez scored, but scored a penalty, so it's wasn't a pure hitman field goal. Still... he did score ;)

Anyway, I'm looking forward to this Peace Cup, where we should see a more complete Juve with the actual line-up that we will be using alot ( bar Sissoko ).

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
We beat Arsenal in pre season last year, and we had a 5.9 season, lost to Newcaslte the year before and had around a 8 season In my estimation, bring on the defeats

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
u want ranieri back after 2 friendlies :lol:
you got me totally wrong !

i wanted ranieri back after the first friendly already !

man this disastrous transfer campaign we are having ! fuck succo and zero ferrara

What a shot (and goal) from Trez, too bad it was offside. :eek:
better don't tell anybody that it would have been poulsens assist, because he is totally crap !

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002

sack ruineri !
get over losing your lover, would you ??

hopefully, when he finds another team, we'll lose you as well

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Ferrara slams silly Amauri
Tuesday 21 July, 2009
Ciro Ferrara has given Amauri a talking to after the Juventus hitman’s foolish red card. “This must never happen again.”

The striker was dismissed just 18 minutes into today’s 1-1 friendly draw with Serie B side Vicenza for using his elbow in a reaction foul.

“We already cleared the air with Amauri in the locker room, but clearly an incident like this must never happen again,” slammed Coach Ferrara.

“It is a gesture that is to be condemned and I really hope a similar situation does not arise in future.”

There are reports that the Bianconeri seemed tense during the game, as when David Trezeguet scored the equaliser, he refused to celebrate.

----------------

Good that Ciro set him straight, but the Le Roi bit worries me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)