[FRIENDLY] JUVENTUS 1-1 Vicenza - 21/07/09 (5 Viewers)

Apr 17, 2009
I think Giovinco and Diego will be crucial to us this year especially if we play the diamond or a 4-3-1-2. Tiago looked good in possession and was passing very well but we just lacked that creative spark. Ale is getting older and can't just jink around defenders like he used to. Camo was impressive though.. I had worries about him operating on the right of a 3 man mid but he looked good today. He seemed to have a bit of a free role today and did well.

Edit: Granted I only got to watch the first half so I don't know how the second went.

Mohad

The Ocean Star
May 20, 2009
I think Tiago, Zanetti and Brazzo played great. And for some reason I feel more secure when Ariaudo is on instead of Cannavaro.

Trezeguet was sharp, I think given good service from the midfield we are going to see him back to his scoring ways.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Marceℓℓo;2077543 said:
Marrone is incredibly talented and calm for his age.Great,great player.
Dont say that when I cant watch him (though seen him more then most in this forum)...Fucking Justin...

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
This friendly revealed more than the previous one.
We used our starter backline. And we used two great strikers and DP in a Diego simulator.

We still lacked our 3 most influental midfielders (Diego, Melo, Sissoko)
Our team is likely going to be very offensive!!

The most unfortunate fact that we learned today, was that we might have to use those wing=backs for close support up front.

The happiest moment was that Treze has finally scored, he really needed that!
The ugliest moment was Amauri's red card. It was a friendly, the ref could have handle that situation in a different way.
The win was not that important, but the gameplay was.
The ref messed up with the balance and the dynamic of the game and determined the game's fate a great deal...

Vicenza played for the win, that was clear from the very first moment, we played for fun.
What i disliked the most in our game was our long balls and the lack of possession.
But the red card and the lack of key player and teamwork in this system justify all that!
What i liked the most, was the the improvement and the confidence one can see in Tiago's game!! Amauri also played well, before the red card and i was pleased with DP's performance too. Camo and Marchisio did well too.

We all know our weakness n our defense and we have to learn have to live with that.
There is nothing we can do about it, since our board doesnt want to invest on them. The rest of our team, must work hard to overcome this handicap, with some ultra-efficient performance. Melo and Sissoko will be crucial here.

There is no reason to panic o to cheer, as the Juve we ve seen, is not going to be the Juve we will see during the season...
I just hoped that i will see more today, because i am going to lose the peace cup...

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
While Tiago's performance was encouraging, it is waaaay too early to start suggesting he is about to get back to the level of the player we thought we were signing.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
This friendly revealed more than the previous one.
We used our starter backline. And we used two great strikers and DP in a Diego simulator.

We still lacked our 3 most influental midfielders (Diego, Melo, Sissoko)
Our team is likely going to be very offensive!!

The most unfortunate fact that we learned today, was that we might have to use those wing=backs for close support up front.

The happiest moment was that Treze has finally scored, he really needed that!
The ugliest moment was Amauri's red card. It was a friendly, the ref could have handle that situation in a different way.
The win was not that important, but the gameplay was.
The ref messed up with the balance and the dynamic of the game and determined the game's fate a great deal...

Vicenza played for the win, that was clear from the very first moment, we played for fun.
What i disliked the most in our game was our long balls and the lack of possession.
But the red card and the lack of key player and teamwork in this system justify all that!
What i liked the most, was the the improvement and the confidence one can see in Tiago's game!! Amauri also played well, before the red card and i was pleased with DP's performance too. Camo and Marchisio did well too.

We all know our weakness n our defense and we have to learn have to live with that.
There is nothing we can do about it, since our board doesnt want to invest on them. The rest of our team, must work hard to overcome this handicap, with some ultra-efficient performance. Melo and Sissoko will be crucial here.

There is no reason to panic o to cheer, as the Juve we ve seen, is not going to be the Juve we will see during the season...
I just hoped that i will see more today, because i am going to lose the peace cup...
Thanx a lot for those comments Chris.:tup:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
We'll get humiliated in Peace Cup, Ferrara will get sacked and we re-assign Ranieri just that we don't pay him that contract thing he's been asking for.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)