[FRIENDLY] JUVENTUS 1-1 Vicenza - 21/07/09 (2 Viewers)

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
I think its a waste of time to play against Vicenza very unworthy team while the player's fitness is climbing from bad to worse :(

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I think its a waste of time to play against Vicenza very unworthy team while the player's fitness is climbing from bad to worse :(
HUH? The players need some playing time to get back in shape. Nancy are ahead of us in training and it was obvious when we played them.

On another note, do we play any other match before the Peace Cup?

Dello10

Kurdish juve fans!
Nov 21, 2005
Tuesday 21st July, and will then move to Trento to play against Vicenza in the third and final friendly match of the Trentino trilogy.
17:00 (italy)

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
HUH? The players need some playing time to get back in shape. Nancy are ahead of us in training and it was obvious when we played them.

On another note, do we play any other match before the Peace Cup?
Ferrara himself said that the players have been exhausted during the friendly games and the hard training!! :wth:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Ferrara himself said that the players have been exhausted during the friendly games and the hard training!! :wth:
Are you trying to tell me that after day 3 in the championship we will start expecting injuries and rotations? The players should get exhausted otherwise they won't be in shape for a long season.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
That must have took you at least 30min to make this thread hey? :p
:luckyluke:
Are you trying to tell me that after day 3 in the championship we will start expecting injuries and rotations? The players should get exhausted otherwise they won't be in shape for a long season.
Im just concerned that lighting might hit us twice in the same place...as last season we suffered a hell lots of injuries and many people suggested that it was due to the numerous friendlies we had before the season even begins.

Juventino_10

Aug 2, 2008
:luckyluke:

Im just concerned that lighting might hit us twice in the same place...as last season we suffered a hell lots of injuries and many people suggested that it was due to the numerous friendlies we had before the season even begins.
I am thinking the same...but hopefully ciro rotates the squad well so that player rest appropriately throughout the year unlike ranieri whose lack of rotating cost some players ie. gio

also the new fitness staff may implement changes which could reduce injuries

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)